'Glee' 4.06 Preview: Will's Farewell and 'Grease' Musical
Following their preparation for the school production of "Grease", the "Glee" club kids will take the stage and perform the musical show in the next episode. Based on a preview for the said outing, Marley gets the role of Sandy as she gets a makeover to resemble Olivia Newton-John's character.
The "Grease" production aside, Sue disagrees with Will Schuester about his replacement as the latter is going to head to Washington D.C. "If bloaty the gravy clown is allowed to take over glee club, it's OVER!" Sue says, referring to Finn. In another scene, Mr. Schuester delivers his farewell speech in front of the New Directions kids as saying, "I love you guys, and I'm really going to miss you."
Over at NYADA, Cassandra July returns to shake things up in Rachel's life. Brody and Cassandra perform a sexy dance together before the hunky guy pairs up with Rachel for another routine.
Meanwhile, Kurt will pay a visit to Rachel's college and meet her much-talked-about dance teacher, Cassandra. Later, Rachel and Kurt return to Lima as the Glee club launches its production of "Grease". Santana additionally comes back to lend a helping hand.
Titled "Glease", the new episode will air Thursday, November 15 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto