'Glee' 4.06 Preview: Will's Farewell and 'Grease' Musical
Following their preparation for the school production of "Grease", the "Glee" club kids will take the stage and perform the musical show in the next episode. Based on a preview for the said outing, Marley gets the role of Sandy as she gets a makeover to resemble Olivia Newton-John's character.
The "Grease" production aside, Sue disagrees with Will Schuester about his replacement as the latter is going to head to Washington D.C. "If bloaty the gravy clown is allowed to take over glee club, it's OVER!" Sue says, referring to Finn. In another scene, Mr. Schuester delivers his farewell speech in front of the New Directions kids as saying, "I love you guys, and I'm really going to miss you."
Over at NYADA, Cassandra July returns to shake things up in Rachel's life. Brody and Cassandra perform a sexy dance together before the hunky guy pairs up with Rachel for another routine.
Meanwhile, Kurt will pay a visit to Rachel's college and meet her much-talked-about dance teacher, Cassandra. Later, Rachel and Kurt return to Lima as the Glee club launches its production of "Grease". Santana additionally comes back to lend a helping hand.
Titled "Glease", the new episode will air Thursday, November 15 at 9/8c on FOX.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture