Carly Rae Jepsen, The Wanted Set to Perform at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
This year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will have a bunch of pop super acts who will be giving out their best holiday performances for the crowd. Carly Rae Jepsen and The Wanted have been confirmed as performers for the grand event happening on Thursday, November 22.
Other artists who have recently come on board the show are rapper Flo Rida, pop-rockers Neon Trees, singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat, and pop duo Karmin. Additional celeb personalities appearing in the show include Jimmy Fallon & The Roots, Whoopi Goldberg, Sandra Lee, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and classic acts like the Big Apple Circus and the Radio City Rockettes. More performers will be announced in the coming weeks.
Senior Vice President of NBC's Special Programs, Doug Vaughan, is proud of this year's guest line up. "Since the first broadcast in 1948, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade has become a tradition for families across America. This year we are thrilled to once again celebrate with some of the nation's best performers," said Vaughan in a press release for the parade.
"Today" show anchors, Matt Lauer, Al Roker and Savannah Guthrie are going to host the annual holiday-themed spectacle. Besides big name celebrity performers, audience of the parade will also be treated to a showcase of giant bouncing balloons, Christmas floats, marching bands, cheerleaders and greetings from Santa Claus himself.
The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will air on NBC from 9 A.M. - 12 P.M., all time zones.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation