Nicholas Hoult Is a Romantic Zombie in First 'Warm Bodies' Trailer
Hot on heels of the release of "World War Z" first trailer, another zombie-themed movie "Warm Bodies" debuts its first trailer as well. While the Brad Pitt film is a thriller that boasts intense scenes, "Warm Bodies" is more of a romance pic with a touch of fresh humor which is a far cry from most zombie apocalyptic-themed flicks.
In it, Nicholas Hoult is seen playing a straight-faced zombie who spends his days "interacting" with fellow dead creatures in an emotionless way. Things suddenly change when he accidentally meets a blond beauty, who is actually a human fighting against his monstrous colony. He starts to feel his "heartbeat" again and slowly falls in love with her.
Funny scenes are featured in the trailer as Hoult's character, R, tries to control his natural instinct to eat human brain when he's around the girl he loves. "Don't be creepy... don't be creepy...," so he repeatedly says to himself. He also helps the girl fight his own colony and slowly but sure, he can feel his emotion again and find out that the only thing that can make him human again is love.
Teresa Palmer stars as the human love interest of Hoult's R. Also supporting the movie are Rob Corddry, John Malkovich, Analeigh Tipton, Dave Franco and Cory Hardrict. Meanwhile, serving as the helmer and writer is Jonathan Levine.
"Warm Bodies" will be released in the U.S. on February 1, 2013.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie