Rihanna Gets Racy With Kate Moss on Cover of V Magazine
Rihanna and Kate Moss heat up the latest issue of V magazine. The two beautiful women get close and personal with each other on the front page of the printed publication, showing off their sexy bodies in their birthday suit and lacy lingerie among other sexy costumes.
One picture shows a naked RiRi sitting with a scantily-clad Kate draped over her lap, and the position is switched in another photo. Other images feature the two ladies channeling their dominatrix. One sees RiRi standing with a whip in her hand and Kate crawling in all four.
Rihanna is currently promoting her upcoming album "Unapologetic". She recently performed at 2012 Victoria's Secret fashion Show in New York City, singing "Diamonds" and "Fresh Off the Runaway". She also held a listening party at Jay-Z's 40/40 Club.
In addition to giving a first listen to her new music, the "S&M" singer used the opportunity to plead with fans to bring supplies like diapers, coats and blankets help Hurrican Sandy victims. She herself has donated 1,000 sleeping bags to support the relief effort.
More Rihanna News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones