Rihanna Gets Racy With Kate Moss on Cover of V Magazine
Rihanna and Kate Moss heat up the latest issue of V magazine. The two beautiful women get close and personal with each other on the front page of the printed publication, showing off their sexy bodies in their birthday suit and lacy lingerie among other sexy costumes.
One picture shows a naked RiRi sitting with a scantily-clad Kate draped over her lap, and the position is switched in another photo. Other images feature the two ladies channeling their dominatrix. One sees RiRi standing with a whip in her hand and Kate crawling in all four.
Rihanna is currently promoting her upcoming album "Unapologetic". She recently performed at 2012 Victoria's Secret fashion Show in New York City, singing "Diamonds" and "Fresh Off the Runaway". She also held a listening party at Jay-Z's 40/40 Club.
In addition to giving a first listen to her new music, the "S&M" singer used the opportunity to plead with fans to bring supplies like diapers, coats and blankets help Hurrican Sandy victims. She herself has donated 1,000 sleeping bags to support the relief effort.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed