Rihanna Gets Racy With Kate Moss on Cover of V Magazine
Rihanna and Kate Moss heat up the latest issue of V magazine. The two beautiful women get close and personal with each other on the front page of the printed publication, showing off their sexy bodies in their birthday suit and lacy lingerie among other sexy costumes.
One picture shows a naked RiRi sitting with a scantily-clad Kate draped over her lap, and the position is switched in another photo. Other images feature the two ladies channeling their dominatrix. One sees RiRi standing with a whip in her hand and Kate crawling in all four.
Rihanna is currently promoting her upcoming album "Unapologetic". She recently performed at 2012 Victoria's Secret fashion Show in New York City, singing "Diamonds" and "Fresh Off the Runaway". She also held a listening party at Jay-Z's 40/40 Club.
In addition to giving a first listen to her new music, the "S&M" singer used the opportunity to plead with fans to bring supplies like diapers, coats and blankets help Hurrican Sandy victims. She herself has donated 1,000 sleeping bags to support the relief effort.
More Rihanna News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen