The CW Sets 'Carrie Diaries' Premiere Date, Moves '90210' and 'Nikita'
"The Carrie Diaries" has got a premiere date. The new teen drama series, which has got a lot of buzz due to its strong connection with the hit HBO series "Sex and the City", will begin airing Monday, January 14 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
The arrival of the AnnaSophia Robb-starring series will move "90210" to a new slot. When it returns with the remaining episodes of its fifth season in early 2013, the "Beverly Hills, 90210" spin-off will occupy the Monday, 9 P.M. slot which is currently vacated by "Gossip Girl". "GG" itself will end its run on December 17.
Also getting a new airing schedule is "Nikita". The action espionage drama will move from Fridays 9 P.M. to 8 P.M. starting November 30. Encore of freshman "Arrow" will fill the 9 P.M. slot. Another newbie "Cult", meanwhile, has yet to get a premiere date.
The CW recently ordered a full season of its new hit series "Arrow". The network, however, has yet to announce the fate of other rookies "Beauty and the Beast" and "Emily Owens M.D."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake