The CW Sets 'Carrie Diaries' Premiere Date, Moves '90210' and 'Nikita'
"The Carrie Diaries" has got a premiere date. The new teen drama series, which has got a lot of buzz due to its strong connection with the hit HBO series "Sex and the City", will begin airing Monday, January 14 at 8 P.M. on The CW.
The arrival of the AnnaSophia Robb-starring series will move "90210" to a new slot. When it returns with the remaining episodes of its fifth season in early 2013, the "Beverly Hills, 90210" spin-off will occupy the Monday, 9 P.M. slot which is currently vacated by "Gossip Girl". "GG" itself will end its run on December 17.
Also getting a new airing schedule is "Nikita". The action espionage drama will move from Fridays 9 P.M. to 8 P.M. starting November 30. Encore of freshman "Arrow" will fill the 9 P.M. slot. Another newbie "Cult", meanwhile, has yet to get a premiere date.
The CW recently ordered a full season of its new hit series "Arrow". The network, however, has yet to announce the fate of other rookies "Beauty and the Beast" and "Emily Owens M.D."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars