First 'World War Z' Trailer: Brad Pitt Saves the World From Zombie Attack
"World War Z" finally unleashes its first trailer for audience's viewing pleasure. Featuring Brad Pitt as a loving family man, the promo video is also jam-packed with intense scenes as the world is all of a sudden occupied by millions of zombies.
It's unclear where those undead creatures are coming from, but they are seen flocking the streets and flowing from every corner of the city just like a flood. Pitt is tasked with a nearly impossible duty to fight those countless zombies. "Tell the kids I'm coming back," so he says to his on-screen wife as he gets ready to go on his mission.
Pitt tackles the part of Gerry Lane, a United Nation employee who traverses the world in a race against time to stop the zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself. The story is based on Max Brook's horror novel "World War Z: an Oral History of the Zombie War".
Marc Forster serves behind the lens with Damon Lindelof and Drew Goddard penning the script. Mireille Enos, David Morse, Matthew Fox and James Badge Dale are also lining up in the cast ensemble.
"World War Z" will grace the U.S. cinemas on June 21, 2013.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos