First 'World War Z' Trailer: Brad Pitt Saves the World From Zombie Attack
"World War Z" finally unleashes its first trailer for audience's viewing pleasure. Featuring Brad Pitt as a loving family man, the promo video is also jam-packed with intense scenes as the world is all of a sudden occupied by millions of zombies.
It's unclear where those undead creatures are coming from, but they are seen flocking the streets and flowing from every corner of the city just like a flood. Pitt is tasked with a nearly impossible duty to fight those countless zombies. "Tell the kids I'm coming back," so he says to his on-screen wife as he gets ready to go on his mission.
Pitt tackles the part of Gerry Lane, a United Nation employee who traverses the world in a race against time to stop the zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself. The story is based on Max Brook's horror novel "World War Z: an Oral History of the Zombie War".
Marc Forster serves behind the lens with Damon Lindelof and Drew Goddard penning the script. Mireille Enos, David Morse, Matthew Fox and James Badge Dale are also lining up in the cast ensemble.
"World War Z" will grace the U.S. cinemas on June 21, 2013.
More World War Z News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame