Man Claimed Charlie Sheen Threatened to Shoot Him
A man claimed Charlie Sheen threatened to shoot him to death with a Super 90 semi-automatic shotgun. A police report has been filed with the Los Angeles Police Department on October 18 by the actor's former associate.
The man admitted to have fallen out with Sheen recently. He suspected that Sheen will murder him after reading a text message that the actor sent to their mutual friend in which Sheen said, "I'll blow his head off with my Super 90." The man is deathly afraid that Sheen was serious about his threat.
Police are still investigating the situation and are hoping to be able to question Sheen. However, this is deemed a scam for a source close to the actor told TMZ, "The accuser is a dishonorably discharged military person with multiple probation violations who is trying to shake him down for money."
The news came on the heels of rumor that Sheen is falling down the dark passage again. "For at least the last eight months or so Charlie has been having a quarter to half an ounce of cocaine delivered to him every single day and was spending nearly $2,000 a day on drugs. Sometimes he'd even get two to three quarters of cocaine in one day," a source said.
More Charlie Sheen News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016