Man Claimed Charlie Sheen Threatened to Shoot Him
A man claimed Charlie Sheen threatened to shoot him to death with a Super 90 semi-automatic shotgun. A police report has been filed with the Los Angeles Police Department on October 18 by the actor's former associate.
The man admitted to have fallen out with Sheen recently. He suspected that Sheen will murder him after reading a text message that the actor sent to their mutual friend in which Sheen said, "I'll blow his head off with my Super 90." The man is deathly afraid that Sheen was serious about his threat.
Police are still investigating the situation and are hoping to be able to question Sheen. However, this is deemed a scam for a source close to the actor told TMZ, "The accuser is a dishonorably discharged military person with multiple probation violations who is trying to shake him down for money."
The news came on the heels of rumor that Sheen is falling down the dark passage again. "For at least the last eight months or so Charlie has been having a quarter to half an ounce of cocaine delivered to him every single day and was spending nearly $2,000 a day on drugs. Sometimes he'd even get two to three quarters of cocaine in one day," a source said.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie