September 26, 2016  

Taylor Swift Still in Contact With Conor Kennedy Despite Split

November 8, 2012 (5:41 pm) GMT
Not everything ends between the country crooner and her former flame because they may bump to each other later this year.

There is no bad blood between and former boyfriend Conor Kennedy. The country superstar reportedly is still in contact with him after their romance crashed down last month. She even plans to attend the annual Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights' Ripple of Hope Awards Dinner.

According to New York Post's story, Taylor keeps in phone contact with Conor and remains very close to the Kennedy family. She will be honored in front of them, possibly including Conor, at the December 3 gala held at the Rat the Marriott Marquis in Times Square.

Widow of RFK, Ethel Kennedy, will be the host while will act as master of ceremonies. Apart from the Kennedys, the award event will be attended by celebrities such as and , , and Harry Belafonte.

Taylor and Conor started dating in July but broke up a couple months after because they allegedly had spent too much time apart. He enrolls at Deerfield Academy in Massachusetts while she is promoting her new album "" all over the world. "They quietly parted ways a while ago," a friend of the singer told Us Weekly. "It was just a distance thing. No hard feelings. They're fine.

More Taylor Swift News

TODAY'S HEADLINES

  1. James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
  2. Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
  3. Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
  4. Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
  5. Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
  6. Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
  7. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
  8. 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role