Taylor Swift Still in Contact With Conor Kennedy Despite Split
There is no bad blood between Taylor Swift and former boyfriend Conor Kennedy. The country superstar reportedly is still in contact with him after their romance crashed down last month. She even plans to attend the annual Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights' Ripple of Hope Awards Dinner.
According to New York Post's story, Taylor keeps in phone contact with Conor and remains very close to the Kennedy family. She will be honored in front of them, possibly including Conor, at the December 3 gala held at the Rat the Marriott Marquis in Times Square.
Widow of RFK, Ethel Kennedy, will be the host while Alec Baldwin will act as master of ceremonies. Apart from the Kennedys, the award event will be attended by celebrities such as Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas, Matthew Broderick, Mia Farrow and Harry Belafonte.
Taylor and Conor started dating in July but broke up a couple months after because they allegedly had spent too much time apart. He enrolls at Deerfield Academy in Massachusetts while she is promoting her new album "Red" all over the world. "They quietly parted ways a while ago," a friend of the singer told Us Weekly. "It was just a distance thing. No hard feelings. They're fine.
More Taylor Swift News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed