Taylor Swift Still in Contact With Conor Kennedy Despite Split
There is no bad blood between Taylor Swift and former boyfriend Conor Kennedy. The country superstar reportedly is still in contact with him after their romance crashed down last month. She even plans to attend the annual Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights' Ripple of Hope Awards Dinner.
According to New York Post's story, Taylor keeps in phone contact with Conor and remains very close to the Kennedy family. She will be honored in front of them, possibly including Conor, at the December 3 gala held at the Rat the Marriott Marquis in Times Square.
Widow of RFK, Ethel Kennedy, will be the host while Alec Baldwin will act as master of ceremonies. Apart from the Kennedys, the award event will be attended by celebrities such as Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas, Matthew Broderick, Mia Farrow and Harry Belafonte.
Taylor and Conor started dating in July but broke up a couple months after because they allegedly had spent too much time apart. He enrolls at Deerfield Academy in Massachusetts while she is promoting her new album "Red" all over the world. "They quietly parted ways a while ago," a friend of the singer told Us Weekly. "It was just a distance thing. No hard feelings. They're fine.
More Taylor Swift News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant