Taylor Swift Still in Contact With Conor Kennedy Despite Split
There is no bad blood between Taylor Swift and former boyfriend Conor Kennedy. The country superstar reportedly is still in contact with him after their romance crashed down last month. She even plans to attend the annual Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights' Ripple of Hope Awards Dinner.
According to New York Post's story, Taylor keeps in phone contact with Conor and remains very close to the Kennedy family. She will be honored in front of them, possibly including Conor, at the December 3 gala held at the Rat the Marriott Marquis in Times Square.
Widow of RFK, Ethel Kennedy, will be the host while Alec Baldwin will act as master of ceremonies. Apart from the Kennedys, the award event will be attended by celebrities such as Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas, Matthew Broderick, Mia Farrow and Harry Belafonte.
Taylor and Conor started dating in July but broke up a couple months after because they allegedly had spent too much time apart. He enrolls at Deerfield Academy in Massachusetts while she is promoting her new album "Red" all over the world. "They quietly parted ways a while ago," a friend of the singer told Us Weekly. "It was just a distance thing. No hard feelings. They're fine.
More Taylor Swift News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie