Ke$ha Is Sexy Cult Leader in 'Die Young' Video
Ke$ha plays a seductive cult leader in her new music video "Die Young". Some scenes in the "TiK ToK" hitmaker's video were PG-13 including the time dancers cavort her body and her writhing on bed wearing only a fur top.
"It's about me being a cult leader at the end of the world," Ke$ha told Capital FM. "Everybody else is kind of scared and hiding, and we are running around like wild people, making out with each other and taking over a small border town in Mexico, and the federalis are after us because we're so wild!" The video ends with Ke$ha facing the authorities who have their guns drawn.
"Die Young" is the first single from the singer's upcoming album "Warrior", out in the United States December 4. "I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums/Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone," she sings in the song. "So, while you're here in my arms, let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young."
Ke$ha is promoting the album in Australia, performing "Die Young" on the country's "The X Factor" version. She is also expected to perform the same song at 2012 American Music Awards which will be held Sunday, November 18.
More Ke$ha News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season