Robert Pattinson Responds to Kristen Stewart's Answer of Their Status
Robert Pattinson, like Kristen Stewart, refused to give a direct answer when asked whether they are back together. Promoting his latest movie "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", the actor appeared solo for an interview with Savannah Guthrie on "Today", a day after Stewart's appearance on the show.
Guthrie mentioned to Pattinson that she asked Stewart about the nature of their relationship a day prior and asked whether he had seen it. "No, what did she say?" Pattinson asked back. Guhtrie said, "She said, 'Keep them guessing.' So I'm going to ask you."
The actor then playfully said, "I want to ask, because we get asked it all the time. Who is actually asking? Is it in your contract?" And when Guthrie said yes, Pattinson replied, "It doesn't have to be (personal). It only becomes personal if you answer it."
In the same interview, Guthrie also discussed what Pattinson thought of the nickname R-Pattz which fans have attached to him. "I don't understand what the nickname culture is," said the actor. "If I could figure out a way to get rid of that, it would be amazing because it does sound like an antacid tablet."
And when talking about another downside of the fame, which is screaming girls following behind him, Pattinson commented, "Yeah, I don't think you can get used to it. It will be very strange if you're used to it or expecting it. And when it's gone, it will be terrifying."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son