Robert Pattinson Responds to Kristen Stewart's Answer of Their Status
Robert Pattinson, like Kristen Stewart, refused to give a direct answer when asked whether they are back together. Promoting his latest movie "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II", the actor appeared solo for an interview with Savannah Guthrie on "Today", a day after Stewart's appearance on the show.
Guthrie mentioned to Pattinson that she asked Stewart about the nature of their relationship a day prior and asked whether he had seen it. "No, what did she say?" Pattinson asked back. Guhtrie said, "She said, 'Keep them guessing.' So I'm going to ask you."
The actor then playfully said, "I want to ask, because we get asked it all the time. Who is actually asking? Is it in your contract?" And when Guthrie said yes, Pattinson replied, "It doesn't have to be (personal). It only becomes personal if you answer it."
In the same interview, Guthrie also discussed what Pattinson thought of the nickname R-Pattz which fans have attached to him. "I don't understand what the nickname culture is," said the actor. "If I could figure out a way to get rid of that, it would be amazing because it does sound like an antacid tablet."
And when talking about another downside of the fame, which is screaming girls following behind him, Pattinson commented, "Yeah, I don't think you can get used to it. It will be very strange if you're used to it or expecting it. And when it's gone, it will be terrifying."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video