'American Horror Story' 2.05 Preview: Sister Jude Investigates Arden's Past
Sister Jude is hell-bent on gaining more info about Dr. Arden's past in the next episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum". In an attempt to gather evidence against Arden, she employs a renowned Nazi Hunter to investigate the doctor, who is believed to be a Nazi swine.
Meanwhile, Dr. Thredson plans to fulfil his promise to Lana that he'll take her out of Briarcliff. Also in "I Am Anne Frank, Pt. 2" that will air Wednesday, November 14 at 10 P.M. on FX, Monsignor Howard makes a Faustian pact with Dr. Arden, and the origin of Bloody Face is revealed.
Creator Ryan Murphy has shared how he found an actor to portray the young version of James Cromwell's Dr. Arden. "That's his [Cromwell's] son!" he told Entertainment Weekly. "When we were casting that part, James said, 'Well you have to f***ing cast my son - he looks just like me.' He walked in and indeed he did. We cast him on the spot. You can't beat the synchronicity and luck of that. James' son looks exactly like him at that age. It was perfect."
The writer also promised that viewers would find out in episode 6 why the Monsignor's covering for Dr. Arden. He gushed, "You really learn why the Monsignor is doing this. You learn about why Bloody Face is doing this. I think 4 and 5 really told you, Okay, here are many of the mysteries solved, and episode 6 gets deeper into the beginnings and answers the questions even further."
More American Horror Story News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board