A$AP Rocky Is Front Act for Rihanna's 'Diamonds' Tour
A$AP Rocky followers will be happy to know that the rapper and music video director will be joining Rihanna's "Diamonds World Tour" as the opening act. The series of shows will first land in Buffalo, New York on March 8 at First Niagara Center.
Rocky, who is busy at work for his debut LP set for release early next year, had shared the stage with the Barbadian singer a few times already and got audience cheering for more. The two rocked the MTV Video Music Awards 2012 last September with their performance of the remix track "Cockiness".
Rihanna announced her collaboration with the Harlem rapper herself and welcomed him as her new tourmate. "This is gonna be some Young Epic Rockstar s***!", wrote the R'n'B superstar on her Twitter wall. "See you on tour @asvpxrocky," she added.
The North American leg of the "Diamonds" tour is scheduled to go around 28 cities across the country. The tour will also set up shows in Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles. It then comes to a close at Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, New York on May 4 and 5. There's no info yet as to which cities and dates A$AP Rocky will play on.
Meantime, A$AP Rocky's debut set "LongLiveA$AP" is still getting some final clean ups for its 2013 premiere. The album is under A$AP Worldwide, Polo Grounds Music and RCA Records (Sony Music Entertainment).
More A$AP Rocky News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child