A$AP Rocky Is Front Act for Rihanna's 'Diamonds' Tour
A$AP Rocky followers will be happy to know that the rapper and music video director will be joining Rihanna's "Diamonds World Tour" as the opening act. The series of shows will first land in Buffalo, New York on March 8 at First Niagara Center.
Rocky, who is busy at work for his debut LP set for release early next year, had shared the stage with the Barbadian singer a few times already and got audience cheering for more. The two rocked the MTV Video Music Awards 2012 last September with their performance of the remix track "Cockiness".
Rihanna announced her collaboration with the Harlem rapper herself and welcomed him as her new tourmate. "This is gonna be some Young Epic Rockstar s***!", wrote the R'n'B superstar on her Twitter wall. "See you on tour @asvpxrocky," she added.
The North American leg of the "Diamonds" tour is scheduled to go around 28 cities across the country. The tour will also set up shows in Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta and Los Angeles. It then comes to a close at Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, New York on May 4 and 5. There's no info yet as to which cities and dates A$AP Rocky will play on.
Meantime, A$AP Rocky's debut set "LongLiveA$AP" is still getting some final clean ups for its 2013 premiere. The album is under A$AP Worldwide, Polo Grounds Music and RCA Records (Sony Music Entertainment).
More A$AP Rocky News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences