First Photo of Nearly Naked David Arquette on 'Orion' Set
David Arquette nearly bares it all on the set of his latest film "Orion". The Dewey Riley of the "Scream" film series shares a photo of himself clad in nothing but a skimpy nude-colored loincloth and chains a la Conan the Barbarian while filming on the Detroit set of the post-apocalyptic movie.
Taking to his Twitter account, the 41-year-old actor shares the picture, while thanking Jon Paul Crimi for training him. "Thanks for helping me get in shape for my film Orion @jonpaulcrimi," so the actor writes in a caption for the image that sees him flaunting his buffed muscles.
Aside from Arquette's first look, the picture gives a hint at what fans can expect from the movie. It gives a sneak peek at an apocalyptic setting which looks more like a wasteland with dumps everywhere. Arquette also posts another picture that sees him standing beside a stack of skeletons.
"Orion" is directed by Asiel Norton and follows a hunter, who is fighting his way through a futuristic wasteland in search of his brother. The movie is also supported by Lily Cole and Goran Kostic and still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie