First Photo of Nearly Naked David Arquette on 'Orion' Set
David Arquette nearly bares it all on the set of his latest film "Orion". The Dewey Riley of the "Scream" film series shares a photo of himself clad in nothing but a skimpy nude-colored loincloth and chains a la Conan the Barbarian while filming on the Detroit set of the post-apocalyptic movie.
Taking to his Twitter account, the 41-year-old actor shares the picture, while thanking Jon Paul Crimi for training him. "Thanks for helping me get in shape for my film Orion @jonpaulcrimi," so the actor writes in a caption for the image that sees him flaunting his buffed muscles.
Aside from Arquette's first look, the picture gives a hint at what fans can expect from the movie. It gives a sneak peek at an apocalyptic setting which looks more like a wasteland with dumps everywhere. Arquette also posts another picture that sees him standing beside a stack of skeletons.
"Orion" is directed by Asiel Norton and follows a hunter, who is fighting his way through a futuristic wasteland in search of his brother. The movie is also supported by Lily Cole and Goran Kostic and still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift