First Photo of Nearly Naked David Arquette on 'Orion' Set
David Arquette nearly bares it all on the set of his latest film "Orion". The Dewey Riley of the "Scream" film series shares a photo of himself clad in nothing but a skimpy nude-colored loincloth and chains a la Conan the Barbarian while filming on the Detroit set of the post-apocalyptic movie.
Taking to his Twitter account, the 41-year-old actor shares the picture, while thanking Jon Paul Crimi for training him. "Thanks for helping me get in shape for my film Orion @jonpaulcrimi," so the actor writes in a caption for the image that sees him flaunting his buffed muscles.
Aside from Arquette's first look, the picture gives a hint at what fans can expect from the movie. It gives a sneak peek at an apocalyptic setting which looks more like a wasteland with dumps everywhere. Arquette also posts another picture that sees him standing beside a stack of skeletons.
"Orion" is directed by Asiel Norton and follows a hunter, who is fighting his way through a futuristic wasteland in search of his brother. The movie is also supported by Lily Cole and Goran Kostic and still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad