Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio Strut Their Stuff at 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Miranda Kerr and Alessandra Ambrosio were among the beauties who modeled the latest collection of Victoria's Secret lingerie in a fashion show at the Lexington Avenue Armory in New York City. They were joined by the likes of Adriana Lima, Lily Aldridge and Karlie Kloss.
Kerr flaunted her hot bod in a velvet green bejeweled corset with a matching cape and headdresses for the "Circus" segment. She rocked a pink Angel Fantasies lingerie for the "Dangerous Liaisons" segment and turned head with her feather wings that were paired with a Dream Angels lingerie for the "Silver Screen Angels".
Ambrosio donned a bedazzled corset, a headpiece and Sexy Little Things bow back panties for the "Circus" segment. The model, who just gave birth to her second child, looked stunning with her orchid wings and leaf bustle that complimented the Floral Fantasy Bra gift set quite well during the "Angels in Bloom" segment.
Lima was a ringleader hottie in an embroidered satin red gown with open front that revealed her Victoria's Secret Gorgeous push-up bra and sexy black high-waisted panties. She traded her "Circus" outfit with Victoria's Secret Angel Fantasies bra and garter skirt completed with a rose petal with leaf bustle for the "Angels in Bloom".
The fashion show was made merry with live performances by Rihanna and Justin Bieber. Riri performed "Diamonds" and "Fresh Off the Runway" from her upcoming album "Unapologetic". Bieber, wearing an all-white ensemble, crooned "As Long As You Love Me" before busting his moves to "Beauty and a Beat".
More Miranda Kerr News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy