Cameron Diaz and Colin Firth Steal Attention at 'Gambit' U.K. Premiere
Cameron Diaz stole the show at "Gambit" world premiere in London on Wednesday night, November 7. With her simple-but-elegant look, the "Bad Teacher" actress became the belle of the ball as she stepped on the red carpet that rolled out outside the Empire Leicester Square. She was joined by co-star Colin Firth.
Diaz looked dazzling in a pretty Stella McCartney dress with black color on its top and champagne color on the lower part. She arranged her blond hair into a simple do, while finishing off her look with Burberry shoes and a clutch bag by Anya Hindmarch. Firth, on the other hand, looked sleek in a traditional black suit by Tom Ford.
Also attending the special screening event were Alan Rickman who opted to go with an all-black ensemble, Kelsey Beth who looked sexy in a sparkling tube dress, Lorraine Pascale who kept it casual in mini skirt and leather jacket, and Julian Rhind who rocked denims and blazer.
"Gambit" is a remake of 1966 movie of the same name, which follows Harry Dean (Firth) whose revenge plan to his boss is missing one final component: the participation of a beautiful woman to act as his gambit. Dean then meets PJ Puznowski (Diaz), someone who appears to be the perfect candidate to be his gambit. However, Dean himself becomes enraptured with her, causing his plan to take a series of wrong turns.
The Michael Hoffman-directed comedy will be released in the U.S. sometime in 2013, and in the U.K. on this coming November 21.
More Gambit News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards