Emily Maynard on Jason White Dating Rumors: We're Just Friends
Emily Maynard pours cold water on the swirling rumors that she's dating NASCAR driver Jason White after breaking up with Jef Holm. "The Bachelorette" star denies the hookup reports on her Twitter, insisting that they are just friends.
The dating rumors surfaced after Emily and Jason were spotted embracing each other in a live concert. "Absolutely NOT!" she exclaims, adding that their relationship is strictly platonic. "He's been one of my good friends forever! Still totally single sorry :(."
"Emily and Jason are not dating," her manager additionally tells E! News. "They've been friends forever and she was just enjoying a much-needed night out with a group of friends at the Carrie Underwood concert. Emily is enjoying being single and being a mom."
When getting engaged to Jef on the dating show, Emily is already a mother of seven-year-old Ricki whose father is Nascar driver Ricky Hendrick. He died in a plane crash in 2004. Two years later, she was also briefly linked to another racer Dale Earnhardt Jr..
When announcing her breakup with Jef, Emily said, "I have nothing but respect and love for Jef and his family, but ultimately we are just at different points in our lives." She added, "We tried our best because the love between us was so real."
She currently enjoys her single status and is in no rush to get into another serious relationship. "I'm good being single for awhile!" she tweets.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'