Emily Maynard on Jason White Dating Rumors: We're Just Friends
Emily Maynard pours cold water on the swirling rumors that she's dating NASCAR driver Jason White after breaking up with Jef Holm. "The Bachelorette" star denies the hookup reports on her Twitter, insisting that they are just friends.
The dating rumors surfaced after Emily and Jason were spotted embracing each other in a live concert. "Absolutely NOT!" she exclaims, adding that their relationship is strictly platonic. "He's been one of my good friends forever! Still totally single sorry :(."
"Emily and Jason are not dating," her manager additionally tells E! News. "They've been friends forever and she was just enjoying a much-needed night out with a group of friends at the Carrie Underwood concert. Emily is enjoying being single and being a mom."
When getting engaged to Jef on the dating show, Emily is already a mother of seven-year-old Ricki whose father is Nascar driver Ricky Hendrick. He died in a plane crash in 2004. Two years later, she was also briefly linked to another racer Dale Earnhardt Jr..
When announcing her breakup with Jef, Emily said, "I have nothing but respect and love for Jef and his family, but ultimately we are just at different points in our lives." She added, "We tried our best because the love between us was so real."
She currently enjoys her single status and is in no rush to get into another serious relationship. "I'm good being single for awhile!" she tweets.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle