Jennifer Lopez Denies Causing German Maid's Termination
Jennifer Lopez took to her Twitter to deny the hurtful allegation made by a German maid. The singer/actress was accused of causing the termination of hotel Melia Duesseldorf employee Pray Dodaj over an autograph.
Dodaj told German tabloid Bild that she "took all my courage and rang the bell to get an autograph" but was "rejected by two assistants at the door." The next day she got a call from the company that employed her at the hotel, claiming she was told that Lopez had complained about her, and she got fired for it.
Lopez flatly denied the story, tweeting, "C'mon thought you knew me better than this.. Would never get anyone fired over an autograph." She added, "1st I heard of this was on twitter. #hurtful."
Her representative also released a statement to TMZ, "Jennifer always goes out of her way to meet and greet fans as evidenced by her recent tweet 2 meet engagements backstage, as well as stopping to sign autographs and say hello to hotel staff."
According to several reports, Dodaj "barged" into the room unannounced, prompting the security guards to boot her out. The singer's personal security then called the hotel management to report about a stranger entering private room at an odd hour. Furthermore, instead of fired, Dodaj was simply transferred to another hotel by her company.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'