Jennifer Lopez Denies Causing German Maid's Termination
Jennifer Lopez took to her Twitter to deny the hurtful allegation made by a German maid. The singer/actress was accused of causing the termination of hotel Melia Duesseldorf employee Pray Dodaj over an autograph.
Dodaj told German tabloid Bild that she "took all my courage and rang the bell to get an autograph" but was "rejected by two assistants at the door." The next day she got a call from the company that employed her at the hotel, claiming she was told that Lopez had complained about her, and she got fired for it.
Lopez flatly denied the story, tweeting, "C'mon thought you knew me better than this.. Would never get anyone fired over an autograph." She added, "1st I heard of this was on twitter. #hurtful."
Her representative also released a statement to TMZ, "Jennifer always goes out of her way to meet and greet fans as evidenced by her recent tweet 2 meet engagements backstage, as well as stopping to sign autographs and say hello to hotel staff."
According to several reports, Dodaj "barged" into the room unannounced, prompting the security guards to boot her out. The singer's personal security then called the hotel management to report about a stranger entering private room at an odd hour. Furthermore, instead of fired, Dodaj was simply transferred to another hotel by her company.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'