Report: Emily Maynard Hooks Up With Nascar Driver Jason White
Emily Maynard is not wasting time to be single. The "The Bachelorette" season 8 star has set her eyes on another man, less than a month following her split from fiance Jef Holm.
According to Us Weekly, Maynard was spotted getting cozy with Nascar truck racer Jason White at November 3 Carrie Underwood concert in Charlotte, North Carolina. "They were all over each other," a witness told the magazine. "Jason guided her through the crowd and held her hand as they walked downstairs." They went on a group date but ventured off alone to the club Suite.
Maynard has had an experience of dating a racer. The father of her seven-year-old daughter Ricki is Nascar driver Ricky Hendrick who died in a plane crash in 2004. She was also briefly linked to Dale Earnhardt Jr. in 2006. "Emily tried something new, dating Jef," said a source. "She is going to go back to what she knows and considers safe."
Maynard and Holm got engaged on the finale of the ABC reality series. They broke up in mid October but stepped out together a week later in her hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina, joined by Ricki. "She opened up her world to me and I fell in love with her, Ricki, her family and the Hendricks. ... They both have been a huge part of my life," Holm said in a statement to announce their separation.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl