Report: Emily Maynard Hooks Up With Nascar Driver Jason White
Emily Maynard is not wasting time to be single. The "The Bachelorette" season 8 star has set her eyes on another man, less than a month following her split from fiance Jef Holm.
According to Us Weekly, Maynard was spotted getting cozy with Nascar truck racer Jason White at November 3 Carrie Underwood concert in Charlotte, North Carolina. "They were all over each other," a witness told the magazine. "Jason guided her through the crowd and held her hand as they walked downstairs." They went on a group date but ventured off alone to the club Suite.
Maynard has had an experience of dating a racer. The father of her seven-year-old daughter Ricki is Nascar driver Ricky Hendrick who died in a plane crash in 2004. She was also briefly linked to Dale Earnhardt Jr. in 2006. "Emily tried something new, dating Jef," said a source. "She is going to go back to what she knows and considers safe."
Maynard and Holm got engaged on the finale of the ABC reality series. They broke up in mid October but stepped out together a week later in her hometown of Charlotte, North Carolina, joined by Ricki. "She opened up her world to me and I fell in love with her, Ricki, her family and the Hendricks. ... They both have been a huge part of my life," Holm said in a statement to announce their separation.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday