Kristen Stewart on Reuniting With Robert Pattinson: Keep Guessing
Kristen Stewart was shot with the question whether she is back romancing Robert Pattinson after her cheating scandal. The 22-year-old star refused to give any definite answer, saying "Keep 'em guessing, I always say."
Stewart and Pattinson's relationship has been under the spotlight since the first "Twilight" movie. The couple never confirmed that they were dating but they hung out together and kissed at parties. The closest kind of confirmation came when Stewart's affair with director Rupert Sanders went public in July. In a released statement she said, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
After months of missing from the public scene, Pattinson and Stewart began to emerge together in several occasions with some friends. They appeared for the first time side by side to promote "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" on MTV First last week, looking comfortable with each other.
While Stewart made another promotional appearance for her latest movie, "Today" show host Savannah Guthrie tried to dig out the true nature of their relationship. Asked whether they have rekindled their romance, Stewart said, "Funny you mention that. I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are. Keep 'em guessing, I always say."
More Kristen Stewart News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?