Kristen Stewart on Reuniting With Robert Pattinson: Keep Guessing
Kristen Stewart was shot with the question whether she is back romancing Robert Pattinson after her cheating scandal. The 22-year-old star refused to give any definite answer, saying "Keep 'em guessing, I always say."
Stewart and Pattinson's relationship has been under the spotlight since the first "Twilight" movie. The couple never confirmed that they were dating but they hung out together and kissed at parties. The closest kind of confirmation came when Stewart's affair with director Rupert Sanders went public in July. In a released statement she said, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
After months of missing from the public scene, Pattinson and Stewart began to emerge together in several occasions with some friends. They appeared for the first time side by side to promote "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" on MTV First last week, looking comfortable with each other.
While Stewart made another promotional appearance for her latest movie, "Today" show host Savannah Guthrie tried to dig out the true nature of their relationship. Asked whether they have rekindled their romance, Stewart said, "Funny you mention that. I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are. Keep 'em guessing, I always say."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'