Kristen Stewart on Reuniting With Robert Pattinson: Keep Guessing
Kristen Stewart was shot with the question whether she is back romancing Robert Pattinson after her cheating scandal. The 22-year-old star refused to give any definite answer, saying "Keep 'em guessing, I always say."
Stewart and Pattinson's relationship has been under the spotlight since the first "Twilight" movie. The couple never confirmed that they were dating but they hung out together and kissed at parties. The closest kind of confirmation came when Stewart's affair with director Rupert Sanders went public in July. In a released statement she said, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
After months of missing from the public scene, Pattinson and Stewart began to emerge together in several occasions with some friends. They appeared for the first time side by side to promote "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" on MTV First last week, looking comfortable with each other.
While Stewart made another promotional appearance for her latest movie, "Today" show host Savannah Guthrie tried to dig out the true nature of their relationship. Asked whether they have rekindled their romance, Stewart said, "Funny you mention that. I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are. Keep 'em guessing, I always say."
More Kristen Stewart News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video