Kim Kardashian Wants to Have a Baby With Kanye West After Divorce Is Final
Kim Kardashian wishes to have a baby with Kanye West once she is officially divorced with her estranged husband, Kris Humphries. According to her confidant, the brunette beauty thinks the rapper is going to ask her hand in marriage in the near future.
"Kim thinks they'll get engaged and try for a baby once the divorce is final," Kim's close pal revealed. "Kanye is actually being very patient." Another insider explained, "After the backlash from ending her 72-day marriage with Kris, Kim would never get engaged until everything was properly handled."
The insider also denied a rumor of them getting hitched soon, stating, "There are no wedding plans, period." The insider went on, "She and Kanye are taking their time. That's the truth."
When appearing on "The View" last September, Kim opened up about her desire to have children. The socialite said, "Kid is definitely something I want, I think I wanted that before," but noted, "Technically, I mean, I'm still married." However, she revealed that she thought Kanye was her "perfect match" and that she wanted the relationship to be "permanent".
On Twitter, September 26, she also hinted at her desire to have a baby with Kanye. She wrote down, "Mom- want any coffee? Me- yes please Mom- how do u take it? Me- half coffee half milk. Just make it the color of what my kid would be."
Kim and Kanye were once rumored to get married. The report was spread soon after the 32-year-old star spent time together with the 35-year-old rapper in Italy to celebrate Kim's birthday on October 21. Days later, she was caught wearing a bauble. Ryan Seacrest also dished that the couple would tie the knot soon.
However, while attending Midori Halloween party in NYC on October 27, the reality TV star denied the wedding rumor, saying, "I'm still married, technically." The artist then opened up about her feeling after she dated with Kanye. She said, "I feel more confident and more wise after this year. It's like you get to a place and you just know what you want."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers