Madonna: Lady GaGa Turned Down My Offer to Be on Stage Together
Conflicts in diva world do not show any sign of easing up as pop legend Madonna spit out some harsh and defensive words towards Lady GaGa during her recent MDNA tour. The Material Girl revealed that GaGa rejected her offer to appear on stage together and had some strong reactions about it to say to her audience.
"I have the best fans in the whole world. So take that, Lady GaGa!" yelled Madonna at her loyal fans during her concert at St. Paul, Minnesota. The singer then revealed that she actually invited GaGa to sing with her and perform together on stage. "You know, I invited her onstage to sing with me. But, she turned me down. It's okay. I've been rejected before. It builds a little character."
Madonna also had a go at mocking GaGa's "Born This Way" hit when she started singing a couple of lines from the song and gave an obvious wink at its similarity with her 1989 chart topper, "Express Yourself". No comments have been officially released from GaGa's camp.
Although Madonna claimed that she had no bad blood towards the Mother Monster, conflicts between the two pop divas did not show any signs of easing up. They started exchanging harsh words and innuendos almost a year ago.
Madonna's MDNA tour ends on November 20 in Miami. The singer will then hold a series of concerts in South America.
More Madonna News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport