Madonna: Lady GaGa Turned Down My Offer to Be on Stage Together
Conflicts in diva world do not show any sign of easing up as pop legend Madonna spit out some harsh and defensive words towards Lady GaGa during her recent MDNA tour. The Material Girl revealed that GaGa rejected her offer to appear on stage together and had some strong reactions about it to say to her audience.
"I have the best fans in the whole world. So take that, Lady GaGa!" yelled Madonna at her loyal fans during her concert at St. Paul, Minnesota. The singer then revealed that she actually invited GaGa to sing with her and perform together on stage. "You know, I invited her onstage to sing with me. But, she turned me down. It's okay. I've been rejected before. It builds a little character."
Madonna also had a go at mocking GaGa's "Born This Way" hit when she started singing a couple of lines from the song and gave an obvious wink at its similarity with her 1989 chart topper, "Express Yourself". No comments have been officially released from GaGa's camp.
Although Madonna claimed that she had no bad blood towards the Mother Monster, conflicts between the two pop divas did not show any signs of easing up. They started exchanging harsh words and innuendos almost a year ago.
Madonna's MDNA tour ends on November 20 in Miami. The singer will then hold a series of concerts in South America.
More Madonna News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital