Miley Cyrus, January Jones, and Ryan Phillippe Vote on Election Day
Hollywood artists used their right to vote in the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, November 6. Among the good citizens who voted were Miley Cyrus, January Jones, and Ryan Phillippe.
Hyping up the Election Day, Miley posted a photograph of her posing with make-up artist friend Denika Bedrossian while holding up a small rounded "I Voted" sticker. She tweeted, "@realdenikab dolls that vote together stay together."
The former star of "Hannah Montana" was later seen casting her ballot in a local polling station in Los Angeles. The "Party in the U.S.A." singer is one of several artists who endorse Barack Obama to be elected for the second time as the U.S. president.
Another artist, Ryan, was spotted walking down the street with 9-year-old son Deacon Resse Philippe to a voting booth in West Hollywood Los Angeles, California. The "Flags of Our Father" actor looked casual in a white T-shirt, gray jacket, and a pair of shorts.
January was also seen using her right to vote at the voting polling station in Studio City. Walking along the street alone to the polling booth, the "X-Men: First Class" actress donned a white shirt, jeans, sunglasses, and carried a brown bag.
Among other artists spotted voting in polling booths were Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton, "Glee" star Dianna Agron, Kevin Connolly, Ellen Pompeo and husband Chris Ivery, Mandy Moore, as well as Lori Loughlin.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth