Green Day's 'Dos!' Album Premieres Online
They might have disappointed a lot people with their recent tour dates cancellation, but Green Day are certainly not about to leave their fans without anything to lay their ears on for the meantime. The group has just premiered their album "Dos!" over the web and has made it available for streaming via Rolling Stone.
The new album is the second installment of the band's trilogy release, "Uno!", "Dos!", "Tre!", and is slated for an official release on November 13. The punk-rock trio has also moved the launch of the third part, "Tre!" to an earlier date on December 11. The decision came after the group announced their tour dates cancellation due to frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's recent rehab stint and health condition.
"We feel bad we have to delay our tour, so to make up for it we want to give our fans the music earlier than we had planned. If we couldn't be there to play it for you live, the least we could do was give you the next best thing," explained drummer Tre Cool about the shuffled album release dates.
"Dos!" features 13 new tracks that are reminiscent of the band's punk and no-nonsense music. Tracks like "Fuck Time", "Makeout Party", "Ashley" and "Stray Heart" all rock hard and pack heavy guitar riffs over forceful drums, and Armstrong's in-your-face vocals.
The new album can be streamed in full via Rolling Stone and fans can also pre-order their copy on the said site.
More Green Day News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation