Green Day's 'Dos!' Album Premieres Online
They might have disappointed a lot people with their recent tour dates cancellation, but Green Day are certainly not about to leave their fans without anything to lay their ears on for the meantime. The group has just premiered their album "Dos!" over the web and has made it available for streaming via Rolling Stone.
The new album is the second installment of the band's trilogy release, "Uno!", "Dos!", "Tre!", and is slated for an official release on November 13. The punk-rock trio has also moved the launch of the third part, "Tre!" to an earlier date on December 11. The decision came after the group announced their tour dates cancellation due to frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's recent rehab stint and health condition.
"We feel bad we have to delay our tour, so to make up for it we want to give our fans the music earlier than we had planned. If we couldn't be there to play it for you live, the least we could do was give you the next best thing," explained drummer Tre Cool about the shuffled album release dates.
"Dos!" features 13 new tracks that are reminiscent of the band's punk and no-nonsense music. Tracks like "Fuck Time", "Makeout Party", "Ashley" and "Stray Heart" all rock hard and pack heavy guitar riffs over forceful drums, and Armstrong's in-your-face vocals.
The new album can be streamed in full via Rolling Stone and fans can also pre-order their copy on the said site.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation