Swizz Beatz Premieres 'Everyday Birthday' Clip Ft. Chris Brown and Ludacris
After debuting the single last week, rapper Swizz Beatz is back for more crazy fun and hangovers as he released the accompanying official video for the hit "Everyday Birthday". The record producer and disc jockey also channels extra party vibe for the new clip featuring friends Chris Brown and Ludacris
Inspired by the film "The Hangover" and shot over 3 days in Cannes, France, the TAJ-directed project opens with Brown in bed with a girl, Ludacris waking up in a tub, and Beatz on the other end of the phone looking for Brown. All three then try to figure out what went on the previous night. Immediately, fast cuts of the debauched partying, the wild girls and dances, and dizzying lights fill up the screen.
The trio is also shown running around with an estimated 300 partygoers and escaping mobs at different well-known locations in France such as Hotel Martinez, Gotha Club, and Club Palais.
"First it was gonna be a yacht party. Then we were like, 'Man, we got this amazing landscape in Cannes. We have access to everything. So if we had no boundaries, what would we do?' " said Beatz during an interview with The Boombox.
There will be more drinking and merry-making for these hangover-stricken rappers as the video indicates a possible sequel to all that club hopping and naughty birthday partying.
Swizz Beatz's "Everyday Birthday" Music Video Feat. Chris Brown and Ludacris
More Swizz Beatz News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance