Ke$ha Denies Sleeping With Justin Bieber
Ke$ha has responded to a bizarre lawsuit claiming that she slept with Justin Bieber. "I mean, that's news to me. No, I have not, for the record, ever slept with Justin Bieber," she says in a radio interview. "More than that, he has a girlfriend who is really, really hot, so I think he's sorted."
The hookup allegation was made by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father. In the suit, the man alleged the Canadian heartthrob cheated on the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star with Rihanna and Penelope Cruz, in addition to two-timing with the glittery singer.
"Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back," the man additionally claimed. "This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my Canadian bear rug."
The man also accused Usher of committing sodomy.
More Ke$ha News
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character