Ke$ha Denies Sleeping With Justin Bieber
Ke$ha has responded to a bizarre lawsuit claiming that she slept with Justin Bieber. "I mean, that's news to me. No, I have not, for the record, ever slept with Justin Bieber," she says in a radio interview. "More than that, he has a girlfriend who is really, really hot, so I think he's sorted."
The hookup allegation was made by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father. In the suit, the man alleged the Canadian heartthrob cheated on the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star with Rihanna and Penelope Cruz, in addition to two-timing with the glittery singer.
"Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back," the man additionally claimed. "This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my Canadian bear rug."
The man also accused Usher of committing sodomy.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer