Ke$ha Denies Sleeping With Justin Bieber
Ke$ha has responded to a bizarre lawsuit claiming that she slept with Justin Bieber. "I mean, that's news to me. No, I have not, for the record, ever slept with Justin Bieber," she says in a radio interview. "More than that, he has a girlfriend who is really, really hot, so I think he's sorted."
The hookup allegation was made by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father. In the suit, the man alleged the Canadian heartthrob cheated on the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star with Rihanna and Penelope Cruz, in addition to two-timing with the glittery singer.
"Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back," the man additionally claimed. "This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my Canadian bear rug."
The man also accused Usher of committing sodomy.
More Ke$ha News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones