Ke$ha Denies Sleeping With Justin Bieber
Ke$ha has responded to a bizarre lawsuit claiming that she slept with Justin Bieber. "I mean, that's news to me. No, I have not, for the record, ever slept with Justin Bieber," she says in a radio interview. "More than that, he has a girlfriend who is really, really hot, so I think he's sorted."
The hookup allegation was made by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father. In the suit, the man alleged the Canadian heartthrob cheated on the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star with Rihanna and Penelope Cruz, in addition to two-timing with the glittery singer.
"Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back," the man additionally claimed. "This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my Canadian bear rug."
The man also accused Usher of committing sodomy.
More Ke$ha News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns