Ke$ha Denies Sleeping With Justin Bieber
Ke$ha has responded to a bizarre lawsuit claiming that she slept with Justin Bieber. "I mean, that's news to me. No, I have not, for the record, ever slept with Justin Bieber," she says in a radio interview. "More than that, he has a girlfriend who is really, really hot, so I think he's sorted."
The hookup allegation was made by a man claiming to be Selena Gomez's father. In the suit, the man alleged the Canadian heartthrob cheated on the "Wizards of Waverly Place" star with Rihanna and Penelope Cruz, in addition to two-timing with the glittery singer.
"Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back," the man additionally claimed. "This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my Canadian bear rug."
The man also accused Usher of committing sodomy.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show