The Game Helps Transport Hurricane Sandy Victims to Vote on Presidential Election Day
At least five hundred New Yorkers who are stranded by Hurricane Sandy are able to go to polling stations and cast their ballots, thanks to The Game. According to TMZ, the rapper gives $10,000 to the voters to help them pay for gas and other form of transportation.
The Game who lives in Los Angeles even personally transports some of the East Coaster in his own car. Although he is a big supporter of Barack Obama, the rhymer insists he doesn't do it to influence people to vote for the Democratic candidate. He says Mr. President doesn't need help to win.
Meanwhile, other celebrities encourage people to take part in the presidential election by hyping it up in a series of posts on their social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The likes of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Beyonce Knowles are among those who have already cast their ballots.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says