The Game Helps Transport Hurricane Sandy Victims to Vote on Presidential Election Day
At least five hundred New Yorkers who are stranded by Hurricane Sandy are able to go to polling stations and cast their ballots, thanks to The Game. According to TMZ, the rapper gives $10,000 to the voters to help them pay for gas and other form of transportation.
The Game who lives in Los Angeles even personally transports some of the East Coaster in his own car. Although he is a big supporter of Barack Obama, the rhymer insists he doesn't do it to influence people to vote for the Democratic candidate. He says Mr. President doesn't need help to win.
Meanwhile, other celebrities encourage people to take part in the presidential election by hyping it up in a series of posts on their social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The likes of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Beyonce Knowles are among those who have already cast their ballots.
More The Game News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?