The Game Helps Transport Hurricane Sandy Victims to Vote on Presidential Election Day
At least five hundred New Yorkers who are stranded by Hurricane Sandy are able to go to polling stations and cast their ballots, thanks to The Game. According to TMZ, the rapper gives $10,000 to the voters to help them pay for gas and other form of transportation.
The Game who lives in Los Angeles even personally transports some of the East Coaster in his own car. Although he is a big supporter of Barack Obama, the rhymer insists he doesn't do it to influence people to vote for the Democratic candidate. He says Mr. President doesn't need help to win.
Meanwhile, other celebrities encourage people to take part in the presidential election by hyping it up in a series of posts on their social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The likes of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Beyonce Knowles are among those who have already cast their ballots.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal