The Game Helps Transport Hurricane Sandy Victims to Vote on Presidential Election Day
At least five hundred New Yorkers who are stranded by Hurricane Sandy are able to go to polling stations and cast their ballots, thanks to The Game. According to TMZ, the rapper gives $10,000 to the voters to help them pay for gas and other form of transportation.
The Game who lives in Los Angeles even personally transports some of the East Coaster in his own car. Although he is a big supporter of Barack Obama, the rhymer insists he doesn't do it to influence people to vote for the Democratic candidate. He says Mr. President doesn't need help to win.
Meanwhile, other celebrities encourage people to take part in the presidential election by hyping it up in a series of posts on their social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The likes of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Beyonce Knowles are among those who have already cast their ballots.
More The Game News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding