The Game Helps Transport Hurricane Sandy Victims to Vote on Presidential Election Day
At least five hundred New Yorkers who are stranded by Hurricane Sandy are able to go to polling stations and cast their ballots, thanks to The Game. According to TMZ, the rapper gives $10,000 to the voters to help them pay for gas and other form of transportation.
The Game who lives in Los Angeles even personally transports some of the East Coaster in his own car. Although he is a big supporter of Barack Obama, the rhymer insists he doesn't do it to influence people to vote for the Democratic candidate. He says Mr. President doesn't need help to win.
Meanwhile, other celebrities encourage people to take part in the presidential election by hyping it up in a series of posts on their social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The likes of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Beyonce Knowles are among those who have already cast their ballots.
More The Game News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March