Rihanna Collaborates Anew With Chris Brown in 'Nobodies Business'
After a much-publicized love affair and break-up that received huge media coverage, Rihanna is making good music once again with ex-beau, Chris Brown, as she unveiled their newest collaboration, "Nobodies Business". The intriguing duet is included in Rihanna's upcoming seventh studio album "Unapologetic".
The "Umbrella" hitmaker announced the collaboration with Brown to her fans via Twitter, including the official track list for the new album. This is the third time this year that Rihanna and Breezy worked on a project together. The first two were back in early 2012 for Rihanna's racy "Birthday Cake", and then for a remix of Brown's "Turn Up the Music".
The frequent collaborations somehow shed a positive light on speculations that the two artists have patched things up. Their recent public appearances together have also sprung up rumors that the two are romantically linked again.
Amidst all the talks and buzz going around about their current relationship status, the 24-year old Barbadian singer has kept quiet and has released no comment on the matter but did reveal in August during an interview with Oprah Winfrey that Breezy "was the love of my life."
Meanwhile, the "Turn Up the Music" singer is in the middle of completing a five-year probation period after violently assaulting the "We Found Love" songstress back in 2009 during the eve of the Grammy awards night.
"Unapologetic" is scheduled for release on November 19 and will also feature Rihanna's collaborations with Eminem, Mikky Ekko and Future.
More Rihanna News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby