Rihanna Collaborates Anew With Chris Brown in 'Nobodies Business'
After a much-publicized love affair and break-up that received huge media coverage, Rihanna is making good music once again with ex-beau, Chris Brown, as she unveiled their newest collaboration, "Nobodies Business". The intriguing duet is included in Rihanna's upcoming seventh studio album "Unapologetic".
The "Umbrella" hitmaker announced the collaboration with Brown to her fans via Twitter, including the official track list for the new album. This is the third time this year that Rihanna and Breezy worked on a project together. The first two were back in early 2012 for Rihanna's racy "Birthday Cake", and then for a remix of Brown's "Turn Up the Music".
The frequent collaborations somehow shed a positive light on speculations that the two artists have patched things up. Their recent public appearances together have also sprung up rumors that the two are romantically linked again.
Amidst all the talks and buzz going around about their current relationship status, the 24-year old Barbadian singer has kept quiet and has released no comment on the matter but did reveal in August during an interview with Oprah Winfrey that Breezy "was the love of my life."
Meanwhile, the "Turn Up the Music" singer is in the middle of completing a five-year probation period after violently assaulting the "We Found Love" songstress back in 2009 during the eve of the Grammy awards night.
"Unapologetic" is scheduled for release on November 19 and will also feature Rihanna's collaborations with Eminem, Mikky Ekko and Future.
More Rihanna News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest