'Spartacus' Final Season Gets Premiere Date, Debuts New Teaser
Starz has set a premiere date for "Spartacus: War of the Damned". The historical drama series will return for its third and final installment consisting of 10 new episodes starting Friday, January 25, 2013 at 9 P.M., so the network announces.
To hype up the upcoming premiere, a new teaser for the new chapter has been made available via Starz's official site. It includes some bloody battle scenes and interviews with some cast members as well as executive producer Steven DeKnight.
In "War of the Damned", Liam McIntyre's Spartacus has Marcus Crassus as his biggest enemy, with Simon Merrells being cast in the role. DeKnight says that Crassus doesn't underestimate Spartacus but he learns his enemy's tactics.
Also being brought in as new additions to the cast ensemble are Todd Lasanec as Gaius Julias Caesar, Anna Hutchison as Laeta, and more.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris