Leona Lewis Talks 'Bond' With One Direction's Liam Payne
Leona Lewis and One Direction's Liam Payne's relationship is still a mystery to their fans but Lewis has admitted that they indeed shared a bond. The couple, who has eight years gap in their age, has been romantically linked in the past few months since he split from longtime girlfriend in September.
"We're friends. We see each other whenever we can, but he's really busy and so am I," Lewis told Mail Online at the Marmite Oxford Street Christmas Lights switch-on on Monday, November 5 night. "We've got a shared bond because of The X Factor. I always forget they were even on the show!"
Payne himself did not exactly hide his affection for Lewis. He said recently, "I do have a crush on Leona, she's hot! I have met her. She's hot. I haven't eaten dinner with her though." Lewis also said last month, "All I'll say about the rumours of me dating Liam from One Direction is you never know where things might end up if they're given half a chance."
There were rumors that they plan to spend this Christmas together in California. "Leona and Liam only starting seeing each other recently. But because of work, they won't be together for a while now," a source told The Sun. "They thought this was a nice thing to look forward to."
Lewis ended her seven-year romance with boyfriend, A&R man Lou Al-Chamaa, in June 2010. The "Bleeding Love" singer then dated German dancer Dennis Jauch briefly before getting back to single.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture