Leona Lewis Talks 'Bond' With One Direction's Liam Payne
Leona Lewis and One Direction's Liam Payne's relationship is still a mystery to their fans but Lewis has admitted that they indeed shared a bond. The couple, who has eight years gap in their age, has been romantically linked in the past few months since he split from longtime girlfriend in September.
"We're friends. We see each other whenever we can, but he's really busy and so am I," Lewis told Mail Online at the Marmite Oxford Street Christmas Lights switch-on on Monday, November 5 night. "We've got a shared bond because of The X Factor. I always forget they were even on the show!"
Payne himself did not exactly hide his affection for Lewis. He said recently, "I do have a crush on Leona, she's hot! I have met her. She's hot. I haven't eaten dinner with her though." Lewis also said last month, "All I'll say about the rumours of me dating Liam from One Direction is you never know where things might end up if they're given half a chance."
There were rumors that they plan to spend this Christmas together in California. "Leona and Liam only starting seeing each other recently. But because of work, they won't be together for a while now," a source told The Sun. "They thought this was a nice thing to look forward to."
Lewis ended her seven-year romance with boyfriend, A&R man Lou Al-Chamaa, in June 2010. The "Bleeding Love" singer then dated German dancer Dennis Jauch briefly before getting back to single.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard