Leona Lewis Talks 'Bond' With One Direction's Liam Payne
Leona Lewis and One Direction's Liam Payne's relationship is still a mystery to their fans but Lewis has admitted that they indeed shared a bond. The couple, who has eight years gap in their age, has been romantically linked in the past few months since he split from longtime girlfriend in September.
"We're friends. We see each other whenever we can, but he's really busy and so am I," Lewis told Mail Online at the Marmite Oxford Street Christmas Lights switch-on on Monday, November 5 night. "We've got a shared bond because of The X Factor. I always forget they were even on the show!"
Payne himself did not exactly hide his affection for Lewis. He said recently, "I do have a crush on Leona, she's hot! I have met her. She's hot. I haven't eaten dinner with her though." Lewis also said last month, "All I'll say about the rumours of me dating Liam from One Direction is you never know where things might end up if they're given half a chance."
There were rumors that they plan to spend this Christmas together in California. "Leona and Liam only starting seeing each other recently. But because of work, they won't be together for a while now," a source told The Sun. "They thought this was a nice thing to look forward to."
Lewis ended her seven-year romance with boyfriend, A&R man Lou Al-Chamaa, in June 2010. The "Bleeding Love" singer then dated German dancer Dennis Jauch briefly before getting back to single.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences