Beyonce Wrote Personal Letter to Obama on Election Eve
Beyonce Knowles pulled a last minute effort to gather votes for Barack Obama. The "Crazy in Love" singer took to her official website on Monday, November 5 night and posted a handwritten letter for the current U.S. President, talking about her "respect and adoration" for him.
"President Obama, everyday we see your heart and character, inspiring all of us to give more of ourselves," the letter reads. "You are the leader to take us from where we are to where we need to be. You are the reason my daughter and nephew will grow up knowing that they can truly be ANYTHING they want to be. All my respect and adoration, Beyonce."
Beyonce and her husband Jay-Z have been outspoken supporters of Obama since his first election. She performed at his 2008 inauguration. Together with Jay-Z, she raised $4 million in a fundraiser event to fund Obama's re-election campaign.
She also wrote a personal letter to First Lady Michelle Obama back in April. "She's a caring mother, she's a loving wife, while at the same time, she is the First Lady!" Beyonce wrote. "Michelle, thank you so much for every single thing you do for us - I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you to look up to."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off