Christina Aguilera's 'Let There Be Love' Leaks Online
A new track from powerhouse singer Christina Aguilera's upcoming album "Lotus" has sprung up on the Internet. The track entitled "Let There Be Love", which can be heard online in full, is an upbeat, dance tune familiar with the singer's pop/dance style.
The leaked single comes after the previously released tracks "Your Body" and "Blank Page". Listeners who like hearing Aguilera dish out those dance tunes will not be disappointed with "Let There Be Love" as the song is a frenetically paced dance track complete with all the heavy post-production work. Fortunately, Aguilera's voice still stands out in this song, which happens to be another creation by the hit producer group of Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha and Tiffany Amber. The four were also behind the album's lead single, "Your Body".
Although "Let There Be Love" is somewhat reminiscent of "Your Body", which was also a dance hit playing out wild feelings and lustful deeds, the 31-year old singer from New York says that there is more than just her "dirrty" side on the new album.
"Everything comes from a very sincere place, whether it's about having fun or feeling vulnerable. I wanted it to resemble the rebirth of myself as a woman, embracing all things me at this stage in my life: Freedom, independence, excitement and just having fun," Aguilera explained.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes