Christina Aguilera's 'Let There Be Love' Leaks Online
A new track from powerhouse singer Christina Aguilera's upcoming album "Lotus" has sprung up on the Internet. The track entitled "Let There Be Love", which can be heard online in full, is an upbeat, dance tune familiar with the singer's pop/dance style.
The leaked single comes after the previously released tracks "Your Body" and "Blank Page". Listeners who like hearing Aguilera dish out those dance tunes will not be disappointed with "Let There Be Love" as the song is a frenetically paced dance track complete with all the heavy post-production work. Fortunately, Aguilera's voice still stands out in this song, which happens to be another creation by the hit producer group of Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha and Tiffany Amber. The four were also behind the album's lead single, "Your Body".
Although "Let There Be Love" is somewhat reminiscent of "Your Body", which was also a dance hit playing out wild feelings and lustful deeds, the 31-year old singer from New York says that there is more than just her "dirrty" side on the new album.
"Everything comes from a very sincere place, whether it's about having fun or feeling vulnerable. I wanted it to resemble the rebirth of myself as a woman, embracing all things me at this stage in my life: Freedom, independence, excitement and just having fun," Aguilera explained.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert