Christina Aguilera's 'Let There Be Love' Leaks Online
A new track from powerhouse singer Christina Aguilera's upcoming album "Lotus" has sprung up on the Internet. The track entitled "Let There Be Love", which can be heard online in full, is an upbeat, dance tune familiar with the singer's pop/dance style.
The leaked single comes after the previously released tracks "Your Body" and "Blank Page". Listeners who like hearing Aguilera dish out those dance tunes will not be disappointed with "Let There Be Love" as the song is a frenetically paced dance track complete with all the heavy post-production work. Fortunately, Aguilera's voice still stands out in this song, which happens to be another creation by the hit producer group of Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha and Tiffany Amber. The four were also behind the album's lead single, "Your Body".
Although "Let There Be Love" is somewhat reminiscent of "Your Body", which was also a dance hit playing out wild feelings and lustful deeds, the 31-year old singer from New York says that there is more than just her "dirrty" side on the new album.
"Everything comes from a very sincere place, whether it's about having fun or feeling vulnerable. I wanted it to resemble the rebirth of myself as a woman, embracing all things me at this stage in my life: Freedom, independence, excitement and just having fun," Aguilera explained.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer