Christina Aguilera's 'Let There Be Love' Leaks Online
A new track from powerhouse singer Christina Aguilera's upcoming album "Lotus" has sprung up on the Internet. The track entitled "Let There Be Love", which can be heard online in full, is an upbeat, dance tune familiar with the singer's pop/dance style.
The leaked single comes after the previously released tracks "Your Body" and "Blank Page". Listeners who like hearing Aguilera dish out those dance tunes will not be disappointed with "Let There Be Love" as the song is a frenetically paced dance track complete with all the heavy post-production work. Fortunately, Aguilera's voice still stands out in this song, which happens to be another creation by the hit producer group of Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha and Tiffany Amber. The four were also behind the album's lead single, "Your Body".
Although "Let There Be Love" is somewhat reminiscent of "Your Body", which was also a dance hit playing out wild feelings and lustful deeds, the 31-year old singer from New York says that there is more than just her "dirrty" side on the new album.
"Everything comes from a very sincere place, whether it's about having fun or feeling vulnerable. I wanted it to resemble the rebirth of myself as a woman, embracing all things me at this stage in my life: Freedom, independence, excitement and just having fun," Aguilera explained.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video