Channing Tatum to Become People's 2012 Sexiest Man Alive
Channing Tatum will be hailed the hottest man on earth by People magazine, according to Gossip Cop. The news comes hot on heels of his sexy portrayal as a male stripper in panties-dropping movie "Magic Mike" which also stars Alex Pettyfer, Matthew Bomer and Matthew McConaughey.
If the rumor is true, the husband of Jenna Dewan will grace the cover of the magazine's upcoming issue that will go on sale starting November 14. The former sexy dancer will follow the footstep of Ryan Reynolds and Bradley Cooper who took the honor of Sexiest Man Alive in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
Both People and Tatum have no comment on the rumor. "We never comment on who the Sexiest Man Alive is until the issue is revealed," a representative for the magazine says. Earlier this year, Cooper nominated "Pretty Woman" actor Richard Gere as his successor.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy