Channing Tatum to Become People's 2012 Sexiest Man Alive
Channing Tatum will be hailed the hottest man on earth by People magazine, according to Gossip Cop. The news comes hot on heels of his sexy portrayal as a male stripper in panties-dropping movie "Magic Mike" which also stars Alex Pettyfer, Matthew Bomer and Matthew McConaughey.
If the rumor is true, the husband of Jenna Dewan will grace the cover of the magazine's upcoming issue that will go on sale starting November 14. The former sexy dancer will follow the footstep of Ryan Reynolds and Bradley Cooper who took the honor of Sexiest Man Alive in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
Both People and Tatum have no comment on the rumor. "We never comment on who the Sexiest Man Alive is until the issue is revealed," a representative for the magazine says. Earlier this year, Cooper nominated "Pretty Woman" actor Richard Gere as his successor.
More Channing Tatum News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch