Channing Tatum to Become People's 2012 Sexiest Man Alive
Channing Tatum will be hailed the hottest man on earth by People magazine, according to Gossip Cop. The news comes hot on heels of his sexy portrayal as a male stripper in panties-dropping movie "Magic Mike" which also stars Alex Pettyfer, Matthew Bomer and Matthew McConaughey.
If the rumor is true, the husband of Jenna Dewan will grace the cover of the magazine's upcoming issue that will go on sale starting November 14. The former sexy dancer will follow the footstep of Ryan Reynolds and Bradley Cooper who took the honor of Sexiest Man Alive in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
Both People and Tatum have no comment on the rumor. "We never comment on who the Sexiest Man Alive is until the issue is revealed," a representative for the magazine says. Earlier this year, Cooper nominated "Pretty Woman" actor Richard Gere as his successor.
More Channing Tatum News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'