Bella Squeezes Edward Too Tightly in New 'Breaking Dawn II' Clip
Bella seemingly has difficulty to control her power as a new vampire in a fresh clip for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". In the brand new snippet, Bella is seen staring at her reflection in the mirror accompanied by Edward. She then spontaneously hugs her husband but her strong arms makes him feel a little uncomfortable. "Hey Bella, you're a lot stronger than I am right now," so Edward says as her wife hugs him too tightly.
"Breaking Dawn II" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters this coming November 16. While promoting the movie on MTV First recently, the Bella depicter, Kristen Stewart, recalled her favorite scene in the final "Twilight Saga" movie which happened to be the one that showed Taylor Lautner's Jacob stripping off in front of Bella's dad.
"My favorite scene in the second part of 'Breaking Dawn' is probably when he [Jacob] takes his clothes off in front of my father," Kristen said, to which Taylor added, "That's an amazing scene." Robert Pattinson chimed in, "I forgot about that scene. I haven't seen it yet."
Taylor went on elaborating the scene, "I still had to take off my shirt, but at least it wasn't rid - no, it still was ridiculous. I took my pants off." Kristen weighed in, "It's insane, and they don't cut away from it or anything." When Rob asked Taylor, "Do you take your underwear off?", the Jacob Black depicter quickly responded, "No, I don't think so. It does show my feet and everything dropping, but I don't think underwear was there."
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?