Bella Squeezes Edward Too Tightly in New 'Breaking Dawn II' Clip
Bella seemingly has difficulty to control her power as a new vampire in a fresh clip for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". In the brand new snippet, Bella is seen staring at her reflection in the mirror accompanied by Edward. She then spontaneously hugs her husband but her strong arms makes him feel a little uncomfortable. "Hey Bella, you're a lot stronger than I am right now," so Edward says as her wife hugs him too tightly.
"Breaking Dawn II" will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters this coming November 16. While promoting the movie on MTV First recently, the Bella depicter, Kristen Stewart, recalled her favorite scene in the final "Twilight Saga" movie which happened to be the one that showed Taylor Lautner's Jacob stripping off in front of Bella's dad.
"My favorite scene in the second part of 'Breaking Dawn' is probably when he [Jacob] takes his clothes off in front of my father," Kristen said, to which Taylor added, "That's an amazing scene." Robert Pattinson chimed in, "I forgot about that scene. I haven't seen it yet."
Taylor went on elaborating the scene, "I still had to take off my shirt, but at least it wasn't rid - no, it still was ridiculous. I took my pants off." Kristen weighed in, "It's insane, and they don't cut away from it or anything." When Rob asked Taylor, "Do you take your underwear off?", the Jacob Black depicter quickly responded, "No, I don't think so. It does show my feet and everything dropping, but I don't think underwear was there."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child