One Direction's 'Take Me Home' Lands Early on the Web
The curiosity of eager fans proved to be a force to reckon especially for a very in-demand and hot boy band with a much-hyped up new album. Such is the reality that faced British-Irish boy band One Direction as their "Take Me Home" LP gets ripped-off and passed around over the Internet prior to its official release on November 13.
Though the "Live While We're Young" hitmakers already heeded to fans' clamor for their new songs in "Take Me Home" and offered a full stream of the album today on iTunes, it was still not enough to stop people from uploading all 13 songs in sites like YouTube.
Fans have already taken to different social media sites and have voiced out their thoughts about the album leaks. While some are very pleased to finally get their ears on the new 1D music and listen to "Take Me Home" in its entirety, some are also disgruntled about the issue saying it was a disrespectful act. This is not the first time the boys have to deal with song leaks. "Live While We're Young" also fell victim to online leak back when it was about to be released.
Amidst all the stardom, the controversy, and their music being released sooner that expected, One Direction still managed to put their best foot forward and confirm their appearance for "The X Factor (US)" on Thursday, November 8 when the program broadcasts its first live results show of the season.
"We're really excited to be on the American 'X Factor', " member Niall Horan gushed. "It'll be the first time we've performed in front of 'Uncle Si' since we were on the U.K. 'X Factor.' So, hopefully, we'll make him proud!"
More One Direction News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media