Brandy Shows Off Slick Dance Moves in New Video 'Wildest Dreams'
With all the stiff competition around, singer Brandy still does R'n'B in its finest as she proves in her latest video for "Wildest Dreams". The smooth and midtempo ballad track is the second single off her comeback album "Two Eleven" and gives her fans a trip back to old school 90's R'n'B.
Following her No. 3 hit "Put It Down", which features rapper Chris Brown, this new song oozes positive vibes and tells about a new boyfriend's devotion that exceeds the girlfriend's wildest dreams. It sets listeners to move to the beat and the slick choreography that Brandy so effortlessly works out in the video is a perfect match for the song.
"Wildest Dreams" also sees B-Rocka in skimpy blue-jeans shorts, knee-high red boots and gems to die for as she performs the song with her back up dancers at makeshift club. These club scenes with crowds of loyal Brandy fans enjoying the show are then intercut with the singer's stylish black-and-white solo performance.
Brandy shoots up to her career high during the 1990s making the rounds of million-selling albums and various TV and film gigs. With the release of "Wildest Dreams", the R'n'B performer has really turned things up for her "Two Eleven" record, and proved that she can still jam it out like it was 1998 all over again.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake