Newlyweds Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Get Robbed
Less than a week after tying the knot, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell become a victim of robbery. "Dude!! @1jamiebell and i just got robbed!! Found our room ransacked. We are safe and have everything we need. So all is well. #damn," she tweets without going into details of the theft.
Evan and Jamie first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
The marriage news came to surface after they were spotted wearing their wedding bands. "Words cannot describe the happiness i am feeling. Overwhelming," she tweeted. "Thanks for all the congratulations! Many thanks to you wonderful people. :)."
Jamie wrote on his own page, "Thank you for all the congratulations. I'm a very lucky man." In addition to expressing his joy for marrying his girlfriend, he sent prayers to everyone who's in the path of Hurricane Sandy, "I'd like to wish everyone on the east coast well. My thoughts are with them."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up