Newlyweds Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Get Robbed
Less than a week after tying the knot, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell become a victim of robbery. "Dude!! @1jamiebell and i just got robbed!! Found our room ransacked. We are safe and have everything we need. So all is well. #damn," she tweets without going into details of the theft.
Evan and Jamie first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
The marriage news came to surface after they were spotted wearing their wedding bands. "Words cannot describe the happiness i am feeling. Overwhelming," she tweeted. "Thanks for all the congratulations! Many thanks to you wonderful people. :)."
Jamie wrote on his own page, "Thank you for all the congratulations. I'm a very lucky man." In addition to expressing his joy for marrying his girlfriend, he sent prayers to everyone who's in the path of Hurricane Sandy, "I'd like to wish everyone on the east coast well. My thoughts are with them."
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes