Newlyweds Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Get Robbed
Less than a week after tying the knot, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell become a victim of robbery. "Dude!! @1jamiebell and i just got robbed!! Found our room ransacked. We are safe and have everything we need. So all is well. #damn," she tweets without going into details of the theft.
Evan and Jamie first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
The marriage news came to surface after they were spotted wearing their wedding bands. "Words cannot describe the happiness i am feeling. Overwhelming," she tweeted. "Thanks for all the congratulations! Many thanks to you wonderful people. :)."
Jamie wrote on his own page, "Thank you for all the congratulations. I'm a very lucky man." In addition to expressing his joy for marrying his girlfriend, he sent prayers to everyone who's in the path of Hurricane Sandy, "I'd like to wish everyone on the east coast well. My thoughts are with them."
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes