Newlyweds Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Get Robbed
Less than a week after tying the knot, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell become a victim of robbery. "Dude!! @1jamiebell and i just got robbed!! Found our room ransacked. We are safe and have everything we need. So all is well. #damn," she tweets without going into details of the theft.
Evan and Jamie first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
The marriage news came to surface after they were spotted wearing their wedding bands. "Words cannot describe the happiness i am feeling. Overwhelming," she tweeted. "Thanks for all the congratulations! Many thanks to you wonderful people. :)."
Jamie wrote on his own page, "Thank you for all the congratulations. I'm a very lucky man." In addition to expressing his joy for marrying his girlfriend, he sent prayers to everyone who's in the path of Hurricane Sandy, "I'd like to wish everyone on the east coast well. My thoughts are with them."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby