Newlyweds Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Get Robbed
Less than a week after tying the knot, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell become a victim of robbery. "Dude!! @1jamiebell and i just got robbed!! Found our room ransacked. We are safe and have everything we need. So all is well. #damn," she tweets without going into details of the theft.
Evan and Jamie first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally tying the knot in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
The marriage news came to surface after they were spotted wearing their wedding bands. "Words cannot describe the happiness i am feeling. Overwhelming," she tweeted. "Thanks for all the congratulations! Many thanks to you wonderful people. :)."
Jamie wrote on his own page, "Thank you for all the congratulations. I'm a very lucky man." In addition to expressing his joy for marrying his girlfriend, he sent prayers to everyone who's in the path of Hurricane Sandy, "I'd like to wish everyone on the east coast well. My thoughts are with them."
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'