Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Expecting Their First Child Together
It's official, Kristen Bell is having a bun in the oven. It's just revealed that the "Veronica Mars" leading lady is due to give birth to her first child in late spring 2013. The baby will be her first kid with her actor fiance Dax Shepard.
"They're so excited - they're both ecstatic. They can't wait to become parents," a friend tells PEOPLE. "Kristen had a little bit of morning sickness early on but she just started shooting the second season of 'House of Lies' and is feeling great now."
Kristen and Dax have been engaged since 2009. The "Parenthood" actor popped the question to the "Heroes" beauty three years after they started dating. The couple has shared screen in such movies as "When in Rome" and "Hit and Run".
The betrothed couple won't get marry until same-sex marriage is legalized in their home state of California. Of having children before marriage, 32-year-old Kristen told Larry King earlier this year that it "doesn't really bother" her and 37-year-old Dax.
"We wouldn't want to invite all of our friends who don't have that right to celebrate us, who have that right. We just don't feel right about that," Dax explained on "The View" last summer. Kristen chimed in, "Can you think about how rude that would feel?"
More Kristen Bell News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'