Chris Brown Launches Symphonic Love Foundation Site
Chris Brown has just opened a new website, Symphonic Love Foundation, to public. Aiming at supporting and creating "arts programs for youth while encouraging every day public service, respect and kindness," the charity site states in its page that it "believes in the capacity of love and art to change the world."
"The site has resources where you can immediately get inspired and get support for all kinds of difficulties, and you can use your creativity to take you to a different world," the "I Can Transform Ya" singer explained. "That's what I've been doing since I was a kid, and I know kids need that same kind of encouragement."
"Chris wanted to focus on supporting arts programs because art has been such an integral part of his life. It's been a way for him to express who he is ever since he was a young child," an insider additionally explained. "He's been quietly painting for years and sees it as a positive outlet for low income children."
The website is equipped with interesting features to help promote fans' artworks, good values of public services, and respect toward each other. They can also find ideas and inspirations from other artists.
Chris was inspired by his mother, Joyce Hawkins, to launch the website. As a kid, the R&B singer watched Joyce's love and dedication toward Tappahannock Children's Center, a non-profit social center and a licensed child day center.
The 23-year-old rapper has planned to host a party to celebrate the website launch on Monday, November 5, in Los Angeles. Among the guests of the bash will be the representatives of non-profit institutions, such as HOLA (Heart of Los Angeles), Debbie Allen Dance Academy, Jenesse Center, Break the Cycle, Best Buddies, AIDS Project Los Angeles, as well as Creative Visions Foundation.
More Chris Brown News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video