Octomom's Son Gets Restraining Order Against Obsessed Ex-Nanny
Things are not exactly all good at the Suleman home. Nadya Suleman, also known as Octomom, is helping her eldest son get protection against a seemingly vengeful obsessed ex-nanny who allegedly would not leave the kid alone.
Eleven-year-old Elijah Solomon claims his former nanny, Gina Bryson, is harassing him and will not leave him alone. According to Elijah, Gina has been calling him and continuously sending text messages to his phone. The boy, who has received a restraining order to keep Gina at a safe distance, also calls her "bizarrely obsessed" with him.
Sources close to the Suleman family reveal to TMZ that Gina's harassments began when Octomom fired her over the summer. After getting dismissed, she allegedly started her incessant phone calls and offensive text messages to Elijah. Gina was also accused of spreading malicious rumors and false stories about the boy to the media. She claims Elijah sexually molested her younger sisters and watched porn.
For now, both Octomom and son can sleep soundly as the judge has already prohibited the ex-nanny from going within 100 yards of Elijah and contacting him in any way. Octomom is also taking care of more papers needed to get additional restraining orders for two other children whom Gina has also been allegedly harassing.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media