'The Bachelor' Crew Hits Back at Chuck Lorre for Calling the Dating Show 'Idiotic'
"The Bachelor" crew is not staying quiet after Chuck Lorre slammed the dating show via his vanity card on Thursday, November 1. The reality show's producer Elan Gale recently tweeted, "Someone has been freebasing crushed up copies of Dharma & Greg DVDs" and "Two and a Half Men. Zero salient points," dissing the sitcom created by Lorre.
The "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison also came in the show's defense, re-tweeting Gale's posts. Meanwhile, executive producer Robert Mills wrote on his own account, "Ironic that Chuck Lorre decides to bash #Bachelor and one of his stars Kaley Cuoco is a card carrying member of #Bachelornation."
Lorre ignited the feud when he mocked "Bachelor" in one of his vanity cards after the latest episode of "The Big Bang Theory". Posted on his website, the "offending card" titled "Censored by Me" also blasted Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
"What does it say about us when a black guy's in charge and we say things like 'It's time to take America back'? What does it say about us when we think the institution of marriage is threatened by gay people who love each other, but not by idiotic game shows like 'The Bachelor'?" he stated.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage