Beyonce Knowles Shows Off New Bangs
Beyonce Knowles gets new bangs. The R&B singer was seen with the new haircut when she attended the Brooklyn Nets home opener at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, on Saturday, November 3. Her hubby, rapper Jay-Z, is the NBA team's part owner.
Going swanky, the former lead singer of Destiny's Child donned an ivory and burgundy hexagonal-print Tibi getup, Giuseppe Zanotti high heels, Yves Saint Laurent band, as well as Erika Pena hoop earrings. She sat courtside, gleaming with excitement while watching Brooklyn Nets against Toronto Raptors.
The mother of one is the latest artist to debut bangs. A few months ago, Demi Lovato got her bangs. She tweeted on September 18, "Guess what's back, back, back, back again..... BANGS are back, back, back tell your friends...." A month later, Britney Spears followed her "The X Factor (US)" fellow judge to get bangs.
Beyonce and her husband, who endorse Barrack Obama for the upcoming presidential election, recently showed their support to the Democrat presidential candidate by hosting an exclusive fundraising event in the Roc Nation founder's 40/40 Club in New York City. They raised $4 million for Obama's campaign.
"I can't tell you how proud we are to host tonight's event with President Obama. We believe in his vision," the "Listen" singer stated. Obama complimented her, "Beyonce couldn't be a better role model for our daughters because she carries herself with such class and poise and has so much talent."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic