Gisele Bundchen Exposes Huge Baby Bump in a Bikini
Gisele Bundchen flaunted her huge 8-month-old baby bump when soaking up the sun on Miami Beach, Fla., Sunday, November 4. The former girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted donning a black and white leopard-print bikini, a fedora hat, and sunglasses. She wore no make up.
On the shore, the Serena of "The Devil Wears Prada" star was seen unfolding a towel on a sun lounger and sunbathing without any companion in sight. When she left the beach, she covered herself with a tight black short kaftan and carried a brown bag.
The rumor of the 32-year-old model's second pregnancy spread in July when she was seen with a visible bigger belly on a beach in Costa Rica. She remained quiet until a month later when she confirmed during an interview with TV Global, a South American Broadcaster, that she and husband Tom Brady were happily expecting their second child.
The baby will be Gisele's second child. Previously, on December 18, 2009, she welcomed a son named Benjamin Rein Brady from her marriage with the 35-year-old American football quarterback. She admitted to PEOPLE in May 2011 that her and her husband's lives changed after becoming parents.
"We really do love to travel, but being parents, we travel less now than we have in the past," she said. "It's definitely more challenging traveling with a child."
The model then expressed her love toward her family, saying, "There is nothing more rewarding than to come home and see them after a long day of work." She went on, "As his mom, I think everything Benjamin does is cute."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift