Gisele Bundchen Exposes Huge Baby Bump in a Bikini
Gisele Bundchen flaunted her huge 8-month-old baby bump when soaking up the sun on Miami Beach, Fla., Sunday, November 4. The former girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted donning a black and white leopard-print bikini, a fedora hat, and sunglasses. She wore no make up.
On the shore, the Serena of "The Devil Wears Prada" star was seen unfolding a towel on a sun lounger and sunbathing without any companion in sight. When she left the beach, she covered herself with a tight black short kaftan and carried a brown bag.
The rumor of the 32-year-old model's second pregnancy spread in July when she was seen with a visible bigger belly on a beach in Costa Rica. She remained quiet until a month later when she confirmed during an interview with TV Global, a South American Broadcaster, that she and husband Tom Brady were happily expecting their second child.
The baby will be Gisele's second child. Previously, on December 18, 2009, she welcomed a son named Benjamin Rein Brady from her marriage with the 35-year-old American football quarterback. She admitted to PEOPLE in May 2011 that her and her husband's lives changed after becoming parents.
"We really do love to travel, but being parents, we travel less now than we have in the past," she said. "It's definitely more challenging traveling with a child."
The model then expressed her love toward her family, saying, "There is nothing more rewarding than to come home and see them after a long day of work." She went on, "As his mom, I think everything Benjamin does is cute."
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa