Gisele Bundchen Exposes Huge Baby Bump in a Bikini
Gisele Bundchen flaunted her huge 8-month-old baby bump when soaking up the sun on Miami Beach, Fla., Sunday, November 4. The former girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted donning a black and white leopard-print bikini, a fedora hat, and sunglasses. She wore no make up.
On the shore, the Serena of "The Devil Wears Prada" star was seen unfolding a towel on a sun lounger and sunbathing without any companion in sight. When she left the beach, she covered herself with a tight black short kaftan and carried a brown bag.
The rumor of the 32-year-old model's second pregnancy spread in July when she was seen with a visible bigger belly on a beach in Costa Rica. She remained quiet until a month later when she confirmed during an interview with TV Global, a South American Broadcaster, that she and husband Tom Brady were happily expecting their second child.
The baby will be Gisele's second child. Previously, on December 18, 2009, she welcomed a son named Benjamin Rein Brady from her marriage with the 35-year-old American football quarterback. She admitted to PEOPLE in May 2011 that her and her husband's lives changed after becoming parents.
"We really do love to travel, but being parents, we travel less now than we have in the past," she said. "It's definitely more challenging traveling with a child."
The model then expressed her love toward her family, saying, "There is nothing more rewarding than to come home and see them after a long day of work." She went on, "As his mom, I think everything Benjamin does is cute."
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story