Gisele Bundchen Exposes Huge Baby Bump in a Bikini
Gisele Bundchen flaunted her huge 8-month-old baby bump when soaking up the sun on Miami Beach, Fla., Sunday, November 4. The former girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted donning a black and white leopard-print bikini, a fedora hat, and sunglasses. She wore no make up.
On the shore, the Serena of "The Devil Wears Prada" star was seen unfolding a towel on a sun lounger and sunbathing without any companion in sight. When she left the beach, she covered herself with a tight black short kaftan and carried a brown bag.
The rumor of the 32-year-old model's second pregnancy spread in July when she was seen with a visible bigger belly on a beach in Costa Rica. She remained quiet until a month later when she confirmed during an interview with TV Global, a South American Broadcaster, that she and husband Tom Brady were happily expecting their second child.
The baby will be Gisele's second child. Previously, on December 18, 2009, she welcomed a son named Benjamin Rein Brady from her marriage with the 35-year-old American football quarterback. She admitted to PEOPLE in May 2011 that her and her husband's lives changed after becoming parents.
"We really do love to travel, but being parents, we travel less now than we have in the past," she said. "It's definitely more challenging traveling with a child."
The model then expressed her love toward her family, saying, "There is nothing more rewarding than to come home and see them after a long day of work." She went on, "As his mom, I think everything Benjamin does is cute."
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday