Christina Aguilera Releases New Power Ballad 'Blank Page'
Obviously very much excited and proud, Christina Aguilera has released the full audio of "Blank Page". The track is the second single off her seventh studio album, "Lotus", which is slated for an official release on November 13.
Just a few weeks ago, Aguilera debuted the lead track from "Lotus" entitled "Your Body", which has so far peaked at No. 34 on Billboard's Hot 100. "Blank Page", meanwhile, is a huge turn around from the lead single's upbeat and pop dance tune as it features a melodic piano opening and Aguilera's soft but full vocals. The female judge of "The Voice" also sings in a somewhat restrained manner on this moving ballad, not showcasing much of those vocal histronics she has been known for.
Aguilera's sincere singing does justice to the track's apologetic message to a lover who is mistreated and wronged. It is another one of Aguilera's collaborations with singer-songwriter, Sia, who also wrote songs for her 2010 "Bionic" record. The single has already been getting a lot of buzz and positive praises, and listeners are predicting it will have the same level of success as Aguilera's "Beautiful".
"Sharing a special song from the new #LOTUS album - Blank Page. Enjoy! XoXtina," the 31-year old singer wrote on her Twitter account as the full track hit the Web. "Blank Page" and the new "Lotus" album are also expected to get significant promotion on "The Voice".
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?