Michael Wright Arrested After Hitting a Police Car
Michael Wright recently had a run-in with the law. The Eddie King Jr. of "The Five Heartbeats" was taken into custody after reportedly crashing his car into another vehicle which was occupied by two police officers.
TMZ reported that Michael hit the police car when trying to park his 1978 black Rolls Royce in Manhattan. The "Sugar Hill" star failed sobriety test when asked to take one after the cops detected the smell of alcohol. According to law enforcement sources, his blood alcohol level was above the legal limit.
The 56-year-old actor was later arrested on suspicion of driving under influence. No one was seriously injured in the Sunday, November 4 accident, but the two cops were taken to a hospital nearby as precaution.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival