Michael Wright Arrested After Hitting a Police Car
Michael Wright recently had a run-in with the law. The Eddie King Jr. of "The Five Heartbeats" was taken into custody after reportedly crashing his car into another vehicle which was occupied by two police officers.
TMZ reported that Michael hit the police car when trying to park his 1978 black Rolls Royce in Manhattan. The "Sugar Hill" star failed sobriety test when asked to take one after the cops detected the smell of alcohol. According to law enforcement sources, his blood alcohol level was above the legal limit.
The 56-year-old actor was later arrested on suspicion of driving under influence. No one was seriously injured in the Sunday, November 4 accident, but the two cops were taken to a hospital nearby as precaution.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death