Michael Wright Arrested After Hitting a Police Car
Michael Wright recently had a run-in with the law. The Eddie King Jr. of "The Five Heartbeats" was taken into custody after reportedly crashing his car into another vehicle which was occupied by two police officers.
TMZ reported that Michael hit the police car when trying to park his 1978 black Rolls Royce in Manhattan. The "Sugar Hill" star failed sobriety test when asked to take one after the cops detected the smell of alcohol. According to law enforcement sources, his blood alcohol level was above the legal limit.
The 56-year-old actor was later arrested on suspicion of driving under influence. No one was seriously injured in the Sunday, November 4 accident, but the two cops were taken to a hospital nearby as precaution.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016