Michael Wright Arrested After Hitting a Police Car
Michael Wright recently had a run-in with the law. The Eddie King Jr. of "The Five Heartbeats" was taken into custody after reportedly crashing his car into another vehicle which was occupied by two police officers.
TMZ reported that Michael hit the police car when trying to park his 1978 black Rolls Royce in Manhattan. The "Sugar Hill" star failed sobriety test when asked to take one after the cops detected the smell of alcohol. According to law enforcement sources, his blood alcohol level was above the legal limit.
The 56-year-old actor was later arrested on suspicion of driving under influence. No one was seriously injured in the Sunday, November 4 accident, but the two cops were taken to a hospital nearby as precaution.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy