Michael Wright Arrested After Hitting a Police Car
Michael Wright recently had a run-in with the law. The Eddie King Jr. of "The Five Heartbeats" was taken into custody after reportedly crashing his car into another vehicle which was occupied by two police officers.
TMZ reported that Michael hit the police car when trying to park his 1978 black Rolls Royce in Manhattan. The "Sugar Hill" star failed sobriety test when asked to take one after the cops detected the smell of alcohol. According to law enforcement sources, his blood alcohol level was above the legal limit.
The 56-year-old actor was later arrested on suspicion of driving under influence. No one was seriously injured in the Sunday, November 4 accident, but the two cops were taken to a hospital nearby as precaution.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip