'Once Upon a Time' 2.07 Preview: Red Riding Hood Turns Into Murderous Wolf
Ruby's biggest fear may turn into reality in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". During the first curse-free full moon, the girl in the Red Riding Hood turns into the dangerous wolf from the same fairytale and she's afraid that she can't control herself.
When one of the town's residents is viciously murdered, Ruby becomes the prime suspect. She gets locked up, but somehow manages to escape, and a group of people in Storybrooke want to kill her. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Red Riding Hood finds a kindred spirit in Anita (guest star Annabeth Gish), a charismatic and mysterious leader of a pack of humans who, like Red, turn out to be wolves.
Also in the same episode, Decker a.k.a. King George threatens to expose David as a shepherd, not a prince, and not fit to run the town as sheriff. In the meantime, Leroy stumbles upon some treasure in the Storybrooke mine that could help bring Mary Margaret and Emma back into our world.
"Child of the Moon" will air Sunday, November 11 at 8/7c on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?