'Once Upon a Time' 2.07 Preview: Red Riding Hood Turns Into Murderous Wolf
Ruby's biggest fear may turn into reality in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". During the first curse-free full moon, the girl in the Red Riding Hood turns into the dangerous wolf from the same fairytale and she's afraid that she can't control herself.
When one of the town's residents is viciously murdered, Ruby becomes the prime suspect. She gets locked up, but somehow manages to escape, and a group of people in Storybrooke want to kill her. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Red Riding Hood finds a kindred spirit in Anita (guest star Annabeth Gish), a charismatic and mysterious leader of a pack of humans who, like Red, turn out to be wolves.
Also in the same episode, Decker a.k.a. King George threatens to expose David as a shepherd, not a prince, and not fit to run the town as sheriff. In the meantime, Leroy stumbles upon some treasure in the Storybrooke mine that could help bring Mary Margaret and Emma back into our world.
"Child of the Moon" will air Sunday, November 11 at 8/7c on ABC.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'