'Once Upon a Time' 2.07 Preview: Red Riding Hood Turns Into Murderous Wolf
Ruby's biggest fear may turn into reality in the next episode of "Once Upon a Time". During the first curse-free full moon, the girl in the Red Riding Hood turns into the dangerous wolf from the same fairytale and she's afraid that she can't control herself.
When one of the town's residents is viciously murdered, Ruby becomes the prime suspect. She gets locked up, but somehow manages to escape, and a group of people in Storybrooke want to kill her. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Red Riding Hood finds a kindred spirit in Anita (guest star Annabeth Gish), a charismatic and mysterious leader of a pack of humans who, like Red, turn out to be wolves.
Also in the same episode, Decker a.k.a. King George threatens to expose David as a shepherd, not a prince, and not fit to run the town as sheriff. In the meantime, Leroy stumbles upon some treasure in the Storybrooke mine that could help bring Mary Margaret and Emma back into our world.
"Child of the Moon" will air Sunday, November 11 at 8/7c on ABC.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing