Octomom's Father Joins Daughter in Rehab for Alcohol Addiction
Nadya Suleman gave a great example to her daddy, Edward Doud Suleman, when she entered a rehab facility. Inspired by her daughter's decision to get a special treatment for her "anxiety, exhaustion, and stress" due to her addiction to Xanax, Ed checked into the same facility with her to get help for his alcohol addiction.
Nadya's spokesperson told TMZ that her father entered the Chapman House Rehabilitation Center on Wednesday, October 31, to join an alcohol dependency program for 28 days. According to the representative, Ed's drinking habit has been back for decades.
Ed and Nadya reportedly haven't seen each other yet. They are staying at opposite edges of the treatment facility. However, they are expected to see each other in several family therapy sessions.
Recently, Ed showed his care toward Octomom. The former Iraqi military man stated his plan to go back to Iraq to get a job as a translator and a driver to gain financial support for the 37-year-old mother as well as her growing family when she was going bankrupt.
Nadya currently has 14 children to take care of. However, two weeks ago, the star of porn video "Octomom: Home Alone" had to leave her four daughters and ten sons in the care of three nannies and two of her buddies to enter rehab.
"Ms. Suleman has been taking Xanax that was prescribed by her doctor to deal with her anxiety but she felt she needed a treatment program to help with her recovery," her spokesperson explained to ABC News. "She will be in treatment for 28 days or more if needed."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says