Jessica Simpson's Father Calls Homosexual Rumors 'Ridiculous'
Joe Simpson insists he's not batting for the other team. Sources tells TMZ that contrary to the swirling rumors, the father of Jessica Simpson and Ashlee Simpson is neither gay nor hooking up with a male model. He calls the reports "ridiculous."
Joe and Tina Simpson announced their separation in late October after 34 years of marriage. Rumors suggested the former pastor and his wife called it quits due to his sexuality. He was said dating an aspiring model named Bryce Chandler Hill and admitting the affair to his family.
When announcing their split, a representative for the couple said, "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved." The rep added, "Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
Jessica and Ashlee, meanwhile, remained mum on the matter.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie