Jessica Simpson's Father Calls Homosexual Rumors 'Ridiculous'
Joe Simpson insists he's not batting for the other team. Sources tells TMZ that contrary to the swirling rumors, the father of Jessica Simpson and Ashlee Simpson is neither gay nor hooking up with a male model. He calls the reports "ridiculous."
Joe and Tina Simpson announced their separation in late October after 34 years of marriage. Rumors suggested the former pastor and his wife called it quits due to his sexuality. He was said dating an aspiring model named Bryce Chandler Hill and admitting the affair to his family.
When announcing their split, a representative for the couple said, "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved." The rep added, "Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
Jessica and Ashlee, meanwhile, remained mum on the matter.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special