Jessica Simpson's Father Calls Homosexual Rumors 'Ridiculous'
Joe Simpson insists he's not batting for the other team. Sources tells TMZ that contrary to the swirling rumors, the father of Jessica Simpson and Ashlee Simpson is neither gay nor hooking up with a male model. He calls the reports "ridiculous."
Joe and Tina Simpson announced their separation in late October after 34 years of marriage. Rumors suggested the former pastor and his wife called it quits due to his sexuality. He was said dating an aspiring model named Bryce Chandler Hill and admitting the affair to his family.
When announcing their split, a representative for the couple said, "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved." The rep added, "Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
Jessica and Ashlee, meanwhile, remained mum on the matter.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son