Jessica Simpson's Father Calls Homosexual Rumors 'Ridiculous'
Joe Simpson insists he's not batting for the other team. Sources tells TMZ that contrary to the swirling rumors, the father of Jessica Simpson and Ashlee Simpson is neither gay nor hooking up with a male model. He calls the reports "ridiculous."
Joe and Tina Simpson announced their separation in late October after 34 years of marriage. Rumors suggested the former pastor and his wife called it quits due to his sexuality. He was said dating an aspiring model named Bryce Chandler Hill and admitting the affair to his family.
When announcing their split, a representative for the couple said, "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved." The rep added, "Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
Jessica and Ashlee, meanwhile, remained mum on the matter.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie