Jessica Simpson's Father Calls Homosexual Rumors 'Ridiculous'
Joe Simpson insists he's not batting for the other team. Sources tells TMZ that contrary to the swirling rumors, the father of Jessica Simpson and Ashlee Simpson is neither gay nor hooking up with a male model. He calls the reports "ridiculous."
Joe and Tina Simpson announced their separation in late October after 34 years of marriage. Rumors suggested the former pastor and his wife called it quits due to his sexuality. He was said dating an aspiring model named Bryce Chandler Hill and admitting the affair to his family.
When announcing their split, a representative for the couple said, "It is an amicable split and there is no third party involved." The rep added, "Any other related allegations are completely false. The family appreciates your respect for their privacy at this time."
Jessica and Ashlee, meanwhile, remained mum on the matter.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman