Chelsea Handler Rekindles Romance With Andre Balazs
Chelsea Handler is back in the arms of hotelier Andre Balazs. The comedienne was spotted going out with Balazs in several occasions in the past few weeks and packed on the PDA on Friday, November 2 during a lunch at The Deck Restaurant in Laguna Beach, California.
"They were kissing a lot, [and were] very lovey-dovey," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. "They seemed very relaxed." Handler took a quick break from him to walk her dog along the beach before rejoining him for a drink. The talk show host has not confirmed the report.
Handler and Balazs were first seen as a couple in January 2011 at a night party for Sundance Film Festival and a Florence and the Machine's concert. They split for the first time in November that year and reunited in February.
"We had dated for nine months, a long-distance relationship with all the stresses and traveling and running around. It wasn't a real life; we weren't living together," she said at that time. "So, Andre came to me yesterday and said, 'I think we have to try to make this work again'. And I agreed because we're still madly in love."
They called it quits for the second time in August this year but were seen together at his Chateau Marmont hotel mid October.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny