Bam Margera Officially Divorced From Missy Rothstein
Bam Margera is now back to single in the eyes of the law. The "Jackass" star's divorce from ex-wife Missy Rothstein has been finalized, she confirmed via Twitter on Thursday, November 1.
"Official Divorced :) happy Finally Free…. who wanna come to my Divorce Party haha :-)" Rothstein tweeted. She also retweeted a photo of multi-colored balloons that read "Just Divorced."
Margera and Rothstein were married in 2007 but two years later they had problems in their relationship. They went on a marriage counseling in 2009 after his hospitalization for alcohol overdose. Margera went on a four-day alcoholic bender that made him severely "dehydrated". His kidney and leg muscles were a mess from not eating or drinking enough water. Rothstein called 911 when he took an Ambien during his alcohol binge.
Margera later said, "I may get a divorce ...booze helps." The couple then went on a counseling twice a week. Margera told TMZ at that time that his wife "thinks I have a split personality, like Jekyll and Hyde". He was put on antidepressant Lexapro to try and control his mood swings.
Margera hit rock bottom again when fellow "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was killed in an auto accident in 2011. Margera visited the crash site where he broke into tears while speaking to reporters. He attended the funeral with Rothstein and his parents.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape