Swizz Beatz Celebrates 'Everyday Birthday' Single With Chris Brown and Ludacris
Who says people only have to celebrate their birthday once a year? For rapper Swizz Beatz, the special day is a 365-day event and should include an all-out night on the dance floor as heard from his latest single "Everyday Birthday". The club track hit the iTunes store Friday, November 2, and features Beatz's collaboration with artists Chris Brown and Ludacris.
"Everyday Birthday" sends out an uncontrollably exuberant and boisterous dance beat that will surely make people party all night. If partygoers are tired of hearing dance beats focused more on the hot mommas and big booties and less on the actual party itself, then this new track from Beatz is the way to go. The hard-stomping, and pounding bass drums add up to the carefree rhymes that Beatz, Ludacris, and Chris Brown show off on the track.
"Every day is your birthday/ Now hit the floor," Swizz shouts out at the top of the wild, party-til-you-drop song while raps from Brown go on saying, "Whatchu think you doin' in here/ Girl, I got 100 bottles of that rose/ Hoes, they always be in my ear."
Swizz also revealed that he used Quincy Jones' theme for the 1960s television police drama "Ironside" as inspiration for the track's energetic beats and instrumentals. An official music video for the upbeat track is also up for release this Sunday, November 4 on MTV2's "Week in Jams".
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs