Swizz Beatz Celebrates 'Everyday Birthday' Single With Chris Brown and Ludacris
Who says people only have to celebrate their birthday once a year? For rapper Swizz Beatz, the special day is a 365-day event and should include an all-out night on the dance floor as heard from his latest single "Everyday Birthday". The club track hit the iTunes store Friday, November 2, and features Beatz's collaboration with artists Chris Brown and Ludacris.
"Everyday Birthday" sends out an uncontrollably exuberant and boisterous dance beat that will surely make people party all night. If partygoers are tired of hearing dance beats focused more on the hot mommas and big booties and less on the actual party itself, then this new track from Beatz is the way to go. The hard-stomping, and pounding bass drums add up to the carefree rhymes that Beatz, Ludacris, and Chris Brown show off on the track.
"Every day is your birthday/ Now hit the floor," Swizz shouts out at the top of the wild, party-til-you-drop song while raps from Brown go on saying, "Whatchu think you doin' in here/ Girl, I got 100 bottles of that rose/ Hoes, they always be in my ear."
Swizz also revealed that he used Quincy Jones' theme for the 1960s television police drama "Ironside" as inspiration for the track's energetic beats and instrumentals. An official music video for the upbeat track is also up for release this Sunday, November 4 on MTV2's "Week in Jams".
"Everyday Birthday" Music Video Teaser:
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby