Swizz Beatz Celebrates 'Everyday Birthday' Single With Chris Brown and Ludacris
Who says people only have to celebrate their birthday once a year? For rapper Swizz Beatz, the special day is a 365-day event and should include an all-out night on the dance floor as heard from his latest single "Everyday Birthday". The club track hit the iTunes store Friday, November 2, and features Beatz's collaboration with artists Chris Brown and Ludacris.
"Everyday Birthday" sends out an uncontrollably exuberant and boisterous dance beat that will surely make people party all night. If partygoers are tired of hearing dance beats focused more on the hot mommas and big booties and less on the actual party itself, then this new track from Beatz is the way to go. The hard-stomping, and pounding bass drums add up to the carefree rhymes that Beatz, Ludacris, and Chris Brown show off on the track.
"Every day is your birthday/ Now hit the floor," Swizz shouts out at the top of the wild, party-til-you-drop song while raps from Brown go on saying, "Whatchu think you doin' in here/ Girl, I got 100 bottles of that rose/ Hoes, they always be in my ear."
Swizz also revealed that he used Quincy Jones' theme for the 1960s television police drama "Ironside" as inspiration for the track's energetic beats and instrumentals. An official music video for the upbeat track is also up for release this Sunday, November 4 on MTV2's "Week in Jams".
"Everyday Birthday" Music Video Teaser:
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video